Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 797 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
[RAT] *No Name* Coming Soon! Suggestions needed.

Hello all,

To start off I think this post is more relevant to this topic rather than "Programming" just to gain some of your ideas.

I am in the planning phase of creating a remote admin tool to share with you which will be based on the ethical hacking community. This tool to start off with will allow you (Parent, Network Administrator, the owner of the computer wishing to monitor its use, Troubleshooting/Computer Technition) to:

*Capture Screen and Webcam in high quality (hopefully streaming)
*Capture Keys (keylogger)
*Capture Sound (mic required on server pc)
and more of the basics for a first release.

Troubleshoot PC's without having to physically be at the PC itself.

I would like some ideas or suggestions from you and all is welcome.

Bearing in mind that.
----------------------------------------------------------
1) I am not in a programming team/"crew" (I am willing to be but things can get messy when working on a project together and also trust issues can arise).

2) I don't have my own website (wont check for new updates automatically) or means of upload (I just don't like file hosting websites especially the ones that removes content for being a false positive).

3) For a first release it won't be perfect or have everything that we (me included) would like to have as a feature/option *All ideas and suggestions from you will be collected by me for the future, leaving the "easiest to implement" to be built in ASAP* starting off small and working up is the way to go.

4) I would eventually want a few people to do some testing (I only have 2 computers) telling me what works well or what could be improved before its first public release. *Relating this to the last point I made about leaving the advanced features till last, it is the best option at this stage*. I would prefer if everyone learnt/used sandboxie for this if you are interested when it comes close to the time.

5) I am not looking to make money from it, open and free. If it turns out that by V2.0 (for example) I need some help in costs, I may release a public/trial or private release or even accept donations.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I have created a few working rats to understand client server connections on my little network, but none that is worth sharing.

You can post your ideas or questions here or you can PM me.

I will read and collect everyone's valid ideas and suggestions; EVERYTHING from ANYONE is more than welcome, no matter how stupid you think the idea may sound.

Edit: Oh and I am using VB.

Leave me a PM, I've got nice collection of VB sources usefull for RAT. They're used by 1llusion's Hades Bot aswell :wink:

It will be programmed in VB (.Net Framework 4)

With UPnP support In VB there doesn't seem to be much help when it comes to managing network devices in this framework (only vb6 seems to be better for it), I will have to look around further as I haven't worked with it before or I will leave this for the future. Great Idea though, I will try my very best to get this into the first release :thumbs:

Can you expand further on why a DNS backup would be needed?

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

[To see links please register here]

to view this content.

As far as I understand if a DNS doesn't work it would only be because the IP address associated with that DNS isn't correct like "127.0.0.1" instead of the clients IP. If the DNS Service is down however, I'm not sure how the server would get to know that.

Fire-
I would rather do the coding myself on what I know off by hand although I may need a push when it comes to allowing multiple connections to be connected to the client in order for machines to be displayed in my listview control but not to be controlled when working with one machine. Shouldn't be too complicated but I will hold you to the source code offer if needed, I might eventually get stuck :heh:

Keep em coming :epic: