Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 167 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
[RELEASE] Context menu adder (updated)

So this is something I just wrote in C#. Polished it a bit and releasing it now. It adds/removes a program/file to your context menu.

Look at the GIF below to see what it exactly does.
[Image: ajcbdi.gif]

Version: 1.0.1.0
Changelog:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Coming soon:
  • Create sub-context menus
  • Add more functionality (like bitm0de said)
  • Any suggestion made by you guys

Supported OS':
- Windows 10
- Windows 7

Download:

Virustotal:

Nice!
But does it work on WinXP?

Quote:(12-27-2016, 06:53 PM)Pikami Wrote:

Nice!

Good question, will test it when I get home. I'm not sure, since the registry of XP is pretty different.

Quote:(12-27-2016, 07:07 PM)Pikami Wrote:

Quote: (12-27-2016, 06:58 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (12-27-2016, 06:53 PM)Pikami Wrote:

Nice!

Good question, will test it when I get home. I'm not sure, since the registry of XP is pretty different.

Just tested it.
It doesn't work.

I'll fix that when I get home.

Quote:(12-27-2016, 06:58 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (12-27-2016, 06:53 PM)Pikami Wrote:

Nice!

Just tested it.
It doesn't work.

Quote:(12-27-2016, 07:10 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (12-27-2016, 07:07 PM)Pikami Wrote:

Quote: (12-27-2016, 06:58 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Just tested it.
It doesn't work.

It's just as easy to do this manually, but as far as I can tell you're just adding a context menu handler for the desktop. This would be more useful if you could add it for specific filetypes including *.* (all filetypes), or directories, and other invokers including holding down shift (which prompts a context menu with more hidden options that you can configure via regedit too).

This is pretty nifty!

I can't use it because i'm mostly a linux guy and rarely ever modify registry keys on Windows, but it looks quite helpful

Quote:(12-28-2016, 11:59 PM)bitm0de Wrote:

Quote: (12-27-2016, 07:10 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (12-27-2016, 07:07 PM)Pikami Wrote:

Just tested it.
It doesn't work.

It's just as easy to do this manually, but as far as I can tell you're just adding a context menu handler for the desktop. This would be more useful if you could add it for specific filetypes including *.* (all filetypes), or directories, and other invokers including holding down shift (which prompts a context menu with more hidden options that you can configure via regedit too).

Not for everyone, there are plenty of people that don't know how to use the registry or don't know where to add things for the context menu.

Great tip though, thank you, I'm not sure what you mean exactly, if you could elaborate? I might add it too. First I'm going to add the things that are in the thread itself (ability to remove something from the menu, and read what is in the context menu).

Quote:(12-29-2016, 10:45 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (12-28-2016, 11:59 PM)bitm0de Wrote:

Quote: (12-27-2016, 07:10 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Not for everyone, there are plenty of people that don't know how to use the registry or don't know where to add things for the context menu.

Great tip though, thank you, I'm not sure what you mean exactly, if you could elaborate? I might add it too. First I'm going to add the things that are in the thread itself (ability to remove something from the menu, and read what is in the context menu).

^ As an example

You can also have items that show up only when you right click while holding shift. There's other UAC stuff too, and Icons, which you haven't added the functionality for which is another value. There's also submenu items that you can create from the registry for better organization.

Program is updated, check the changelog to see what has changed. Any suggestions are welcome as well.