Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 236 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
[REQ] [HOT] The Profit Club - Destroying it with Tesspring + CPA + POF + Media Buying

real talk @anti-bs

I learned a lot more about teespring through a thread on this forum than through a lot of those so called life changing courses and masterminds ...

Looks OK, Teespring section I really doubt it... more like they sent traffic with several accounts took a loss on the teespring shirts. This way these get the huge proof then sell this course for $500+ and thats where the money is.. not selling shirts, selling bogus info products.

Also, Donald Wilson fans are F****** idiots, seriously read their comments they follow him like his god - yet they still buying this new course he promotes. Why do they need this course when donald has released so many "life changing courses'. Darn I got to get in on this IM niche.

real talk @anti-bs

I learned a lot more about teespring through a thread on this forum than through a lot of those so called life changing courses and masterminds ...

@Tinamou99 I guess you shared a thank you page before can you share it ?
Or do share the info if you were able to get in.
@anti-bs right on I don't know how many life he has changed but there's ton of people who got results from his info. IM does have a nice learning curve so for a guy entering whoever makes you a dime becomes your god. Yes no one NEED NEED this course but people are always attracted to next shiny thing. For this reason alone IM niche is real sweet of you do it right!

@Tinamou99 I guess you shared a thank you page before can you share it ?
Or do share the info if you were able to get in.
@anti-bs right on I don't know how many life he has changed but there's ton of people who got results from his info. IM does have a nice learning curve so for a guy entering whoever makes you a dime becomes your god. Yes no one NEED NEED this course but people are always attracted to next shiny thing. For this reason alone IM niche is real sweet of you do it right!

Bump for this

Bump for this

Another bump for this - it's one that is not to be missed from what I've heard already....I don't think its BS or hyped - especially with all of the case studies and actual campaigns shown.

Another bump for this - it's one that is not to be missed from what I've heard already....I don't think its BS or hyped - especially with all of the case studies and actual campaigns shown.

Whatever i tried, it will always redirect me to

[To see links please register here]