Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 238 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
REQ: WSO 903474 Crypto Slinger from James Renouf

I looked for it and didn't find it yet (well it's brand new :) ):

[To see links please register here]

It's called "Crypto Slinger" from James Renouf and although I don't like the guy, it sounds like it could be a bit of hype to monetize on :)

Thanks in advance guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stand Renouf either. So good looking and talented. Potent combination. Makes me extremely jealous.

Should be called crap slinger. Crypto Currencies WSO's are gonna be like Fiverr WSO's. Rehashed over and over.

Quote:(02-17-2014 10:22 AM)delsworld Wrote:

Should be called crap slinger. Crypto Currencies WSO's are gonna be like Fiverr WSO's. Rehashed over and over.
No that is not the case with this. Although crap slinger is catchy. People do copy my stuff constantly so you are right that it may become rehashed. It is how it goes. People also try and get my stuff for free.

Here you go:

Thanks mvx555!! Posted as GET here:

I did not like so much his previous pdf on how to generate Dogecoins, but I must say this pdf is very good, and explains without fluff how to convert one coin in another and ride the trend wave of various alt-coins ( he gives the site where you can see visually witch coins are rising ) how to convert the coins you have in Bitcoins or Litecoins to get the Alt-coin of the day and then convert them in Dollars or Euros to your bank account and if you succeed . It is a bit like day-trading but without the risks. I would personally advise to seed an online account with hundred dollars, so that you don't loose time begging for coins, but many of these new coins also give away coins.

Wow, are you his alternative account here? Registered about the same time and praising a PDF "product" that has not much more than really really basic information and a few links... Go figure, but glad you enjoy it, at least you didn't have to pay for it (but you should buy it, if you find it "that" good.......!!!...), that is, if you are not "him" ;) And if you are, nice try James lol