Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 867 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
[REQ] ZipMarket

Hello,

Anyone had ZipMarket please ?

Decoded and 100% working ?

Regards,

Utilisatrices.

You will just get idiots PMing you that they have it then they will scam you

just wait till someone releases it

no one wants to release this shit of peace ! it will be released when idezender will decode php 5.4 and will public )

Maybe we pay 10 €, if we're 50 we can buy ! :p

Quote:(10-22-2013 10:23 PM)alikoza Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

no one wants to release this S*** of peace ! it will be released when idezender will decode php 5.4 and will public )

Good luck ;-)

Ask Quarizma when iDezender will be able to decode PHP 5.4 - I'm not sure if he would even answer that question. The problem here is that Quarizma took a big shit on the guy he previously purchased his cracked loaders from, thus he won't sell them to him anymore.

Btw, let's see if this will get released when the semi-public decoders support PHP 5.4. I don't think so and I don't care since I have open source script, and you will never get it :-D

Quote:(10-29-2013 11:00 PM)Liquid™ Wrote:

Quote: (10-22-2013 10:23 PM)alikoza Wrote:

no one wants to release this S*** of peace ! it will be released when idezender will decode php 5.4 and will public )
;;!;; ♨ ℉

Good luck ;-)

Ask Quarizma when iDezender will be able to decode PHP 5.4 - I'm not sure if he would even answer that question. The problem here is that Quarizma took a big S*** on the guy he previously purchased his cracked loaders from, thus he won't sell them to him anymore.

Btw, let's see if this will get released when the semi-public decoders support PHP 5.4. I don't think so and I don't care since I have open source script, and you will never get it :-D

it will soon release dezender 5.4 , beleive me Liquid :)

and then everyone will get zipmarket.

Quote:(10-22-2013 10:23 PM)alikoza Wrote:

i can decode it not sure 100% , send script to me [Image: smile.gif]

here you are

Quote:(10-30-2013 05:30 AM)alikoza Wrote:

it will soon release dezender 5.4 , beleive me Liquid :)

and then everyone will get zipmarket.

Please, try decoding it and let me know the results :-D