Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 776 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
RS 2007 coming back

[To see links please register here]

As you can see, they finally took everyone's words after so many years to bring old RS back. I personally won't be voting since I am in way in hell going to pay just to vote. Lol

How about you guys? Anyone interested in RS?

I like the old one better :smile:, I just find it better and more fluid.

They know they have no way to reach the majority of their goals without people spending money for 5 minutes of nostalgia and then quitting after realizing how shitty it is. Just a way for them to get money. I'm not interested in re-leveling my character again or supporting Jagex a cancer.

I noticed this email about 2 days ago I think and thought how many players this will bring back just to play it, I personally don't like it because the graphics look so old and terrible... this is just a game where I'd rather better graphics.

Never played the game and never will. However I have a few friends who are excited for the change.

I'm with Lincoln. The game has never really interested me, but I've considering trying it every now and again due to my friends that play.

I'm pretty happy. I might play for fun but nothing to serious.

Meh, I got a excited for a little when I saw it. Thought of me playing RS again, then realized how addicted I was to the game and how unhealthy I was at that time. So, cool beans, not going to play it though.

Yeah I can't wait for it to come out. I use to play all of the time. Now it is just minecraft, minecraft, and more minecraft.

if they would update their graphic I would play it, it is as worse as tetris.