Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 324 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Ransomware attack

Quote:(02-12-2020, 11:18 PM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

That is the problem with office PCs nowadays. None or terrible antivirus software, employees are terrible with technology, and the hardware itself is awful.

That's the technology side of things, and I certainly agree.

However employee training against all types of social engineering attacks, Is non-existent In many companies. All It takes, Is to be SE'd over the phone to click an Innocent-looking link that was sent via email, and the entire network will be Infected. It's a lot easier to exploit the human firewall, than circumventing IDS, IPS, AVs etc.

let me take the time to put this out there. PLEASE back up your data at least semi-regularly.

Quote:(02-13-2020, 03:11 PM)sleaze Wrote:

PLEASE back up your data at least semi-regularly.

As per my saying: "Today Is never too early, and tomorrow Is always too late".

Quote:(02-14-2020, 04:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2020, 03:11 PM)sleaze Wrote:

PLEASE back up your data at least semi-regularly.

As per my saying: "Today Is never too early, and tomorrow Is always too late".

words to live by.

Hi Alls...
For Your Information, my ex-employer already lets go the MOSK Ransomware. All our ex-company data is gone. Although my ex-company already pay .
Thats what i hear from my friends who still there workings. Im not working there anymore. Change my location job now.
Thank you for responds in my posts.

Quote:(03-20-2020, 02:35 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

Hi Alls...
For Your Information, my ex-employer already lets go the MOSK Ransomware. All our ex-company data is gone. Although my ex-company already pay .
Thats what i hear from my friends who still there workings. Im not working there anymore. Change my location job now.

Sad to hear that, next time make sure of keep safety in work, congratulations for your new job

Quote:(03-20-2020, 02:59 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

Quote: (03-20-2020, 02:35 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

Hi Alls...

Sad to hear that, next time make sure of keep safety in work, congratulations for your new job

I already mention that to my others IT Departments and my boss but they stubborn to hear my suggestion. They claim thats they company dont have history of what so ever name ransomware.. Last year thats karma haunts them back. HAHAHA

Quote:(03-20-2020, 02:35 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

my ex-employer already lets go the MOSK Ransomware. All our ex-company data is gone.

They didn't have backups on a remote drive/server?

Quote:(03-20-2020, 03:48 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

Quote: (03-20-2020, 02:59 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

Quote: (03-20-2020, 02:35 AM)Kazuki Araya Wrote:

Hi Alls...

I already mention that to my others IT Departments and my boss but they stubborn to hear my suggestion. They claim thats they company dont have history of what so ever name ransomware.. Last year thats karma haunts them back. HAHAHA

if the so called 'IT Derpatments' don't hear about it, they need to be fired, who in the freaking world will ignore the ransomware menace out there? even a as viral writter/coder (specially into ransoming, irony huh?) i know that i have to protect my data from the other's intetions, and even from my own experiments, i have little 4 drives of backups by that, i don't depend of cloud solutions for backup, sure they even studied computing? man you have luck to be out of that sick place...

Quote:(03-20-2020, 05:23 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

if the so called 'IT Derpatments' don't hear about it, they need to be fired, who in the freaking world will ignore the ransomware menace out there?
Precisely.

The operative words are "so-called IT departments". The guys at my work, are an embarrassment to the IT sector. I'm at a loss as to how they attained their certifications.