Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 451 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Rate this Logo

[Image: 574f4552610a8_thumb900.jpg]

Looks really good only thing I don't like is that there's a shadow over the 'ar' in bunary and the 'io' in options

Quote:(06-02-2016, 11:17 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Looks really good only thing I don't like is that there's a shadow over the 'ar' in bunary and the 'io' in options

It is just for mockup effect . Its originally flat design

Looks clean, I'd like to the see the flat design.

I like that a lot man. Good job on it.

8/10.

yeah nice logo, i dont know if you were going for a light effect but not all of the light is from the same angle.

Looks clean & professional 9/10

Looks nice, Maybe you could move the background across a bit so it looks like the words are more on the glass.

The background for the showcase is horribly picked, the logo looks everything but fitting on it. Aside from that, then I don't really get the idea behind the logo. "Binary Options" would refer to two options, and the line fails to well.. Show that. It looks like a logo that was made without pre-thinking and just made for the sake of it. Which makes it a bad logo, as it fails in its one job. (Damnit, you had one job logo.)

Pink/Purple and Blue/Cyan isn't really a good color combination. They are too far apart on the color wheel to be a good blend and too close to be complimentary colors for contrasts. On a logo with "Binary" I'd assume contrast would be an important thing, though this logo lacks every aspect of contrast I can think of.

So I'd give it a 2/5 on the scale.

Must've made it a 2D logo, 3D logos don't really work out.

Anyways, you should've picked a different background. Other than that, it looks all good to me.