Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 383 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Real facebook page likes

Make facebook id's with girl name.Now join groups and add as many people as you can and when you get more than 4k friends just change name of your id to name of fanpage you want to create and migrate your id to fanpage.Repeat procedure and now
merge all your pages to one.When you get 30k+ members its time to get verifed by
facebook.

visit hackingtryx.blogspot.com for all the details

100% real people and real likes makes you page active one.(first post here)
[Image: smile.gif]

Thanks for advice I will try it

[Image: 10.gif] buddy this works wow..!

Yes it works but also spends a lot of time. maybe anyone knows faster way?

How to verify 30k+ fb page?

Quote:(11-05-2015 11:17 PM)sebinthomas Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

How to verify 30k+ fb page?

you can find it in the FB support bro ;)

Quote:(11-05-2015 11:50 PM)helgaduglas Wrote:

you can find it in the FB support bro ;)

I applied many times using FB official request form. But it does not work.

It will spend a lot of time. You can run Facebook Ads to get more real page likes, it can target exactly. Contact me skype: nhutdo234 if you need advertising or Facebook Ads accounts.

Quote:(11-06-2015 02:38 PM)zIceFoxz Wrote:

It will spend a lot of time. You can run Facebook Ads to get more real page likes, it can target exactly. Contact me skype: nhutdo234 if you need advertising or Facebook Ads accounts.

You are right But this method is free [Image: happy.gif]

Hey mate, great share. When you say migrate your Facebook IDs to the group, do you mean to invite your "friends" to go and like my new Facebook Page. ?