Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 696 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Recent practise userbars

So I'm trying to adjust to a new style of userbars, yes Crovus, I know xD But still, the style I was using just bores me now. So I want to take new approaches to my userbars. Here's what I've come up with recently!
[Image: PiZp9qG.png]
They are just practise ones so don't sue me if they don't look great.
Oh yeah they are all for sale except vanity if you're interested in them :smile:

The 'Vanity' looks decent as of now, could be great with some polishing.
Good job overall though!

Excluding the "Hacked" UB, they look rather dull imho.

I think the only one which really appeals to me is the "Hacked" userbar. Nice to see a different style though.

Quote:(08-21-2016, 11:23 PM)Erudite Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

So I'm trying to adjust to a new style of userbars, yes Crovus, I know xD But still, the style I was using just bores me now. So I want to take new approaches to my userbars. Here's what I've come up with recently!
Oh yeah they are all for sale except vanity if you're interested in them :smile:

I'll do each one individually. Very brief though.

Harambe Userbar: Overall the userbar is very boring, dull, cliche, and lacks any creative innovations. The only creative thing I see is the gorilla head replacing the "A". Adding a dark background layer of some sort would have helped out bring out the design. Some more layers of some ub elements would have brought this to life to a degree. Also, the gorilla's details is barley visible.

Vanity Userbar: The design has potential. The text and userbar elements are pretty dark. The lighting of the text make little sense, there is a light source hitting left and right of the text. Very little to no depth in the design.

Hacked Userbar: My favorite out of the three. Innovation and creative wise, it's the best. Using just text for a userbar was pretty neat, it goes with the design well.

I only liked the Hacker one. But knowing your work, you could do better.

xD Could I buy the hacked from ya? Lmao

Quote:(08-22-2016, 12:13 AM)Bubble Wrote:

Quote: (08-21-2016, 11:23 PM)Erudite Wrote:

I'll do each one individually. Very brief though.

Harambe Userbar: Overall the userbar is very boring, dull, cliche, and lacks any creative innovations. The only creative thing I see is the gorilla head replacing the "A". Adding a dark background layer of some sort would have helped out bring out the design. Some more layers of some ub elements would have brought this to life to a degree. Also, the gorilla's details is barley visible.

Vanity Userbar: The design has potential. The text and userbar elements are pretty dark. The lighting of the text make little sense, there is a light source hitting left and right of the text. Very little to no depth in the design.

Hacked Userbar: My favorite out of the three. Innovation and creative wise, it's the best. Using just text for a userbar was pretty neat, it goes with the design well.

The Harambe one never had much going for it tbh, I only did it as a joke and for some practise, but still I do agree with what you said can be done,.

Vanity I agree with the most, I think I could perhaps have lighting sort of coming out of the hexagons if you know what I mean.

Most of them are dull, but then again they're mostly me practising :smile: I'll get there in the end eventually.

Harambe:
I really didn't like this one since the monkey looked like a cross between a yeti and a thumb print so yeah.

Vanity:

Not so bad but feels like some of the shadowing behind the y is missing perhaps it's suppose to be like that I dunno.

The lightbulb:

Yeah I dunno what to say about that one really.

H4cker:

Yeah I like the idea and it's pretty cool but it kinda feels like there is only like 3 distances if you get what I mean?
Like it would look better if some words were distinctively further away and some closer.