Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 233 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Recommendations

What is the best app or place to download music to your phone.? What does everyone use and actually get quality sound and able to find a lot of music and it be things that are known, not songs and artists that no one has ever heard of

Spotify or iMusic. You may also use Youtube downloaders but for me personally it takes too much time. I also don‘t know anyone who is downloading songs and put them manually on the phone. I did that like 8 years ago.

I use Spotify personally.

[To see links please register here]

is also an excellent option for listening/downloading on YouTube.

My boss uses Spotify at work, all day, every day.

In my view based on my listening experience, It's an excellent platform.