Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 262 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
[Recruitment] Sinister.ly Radio is looking for Broadcasters!

We are looking for decent radio hosts for the upcoming sinisterly radio.

Requirements:
  • Decent microphone.
  • Understandable English
  • Stable internet connection
  • Ability to read quicker than you speak. (No stuttering)
  • Brains

To apply for this job, you'll need to send me a PM or reply in this thread with a Vocaroo link to your demo show.

You are free to make the demo about anything you'd like.

Examples:
Humor shows
Debates
etc.

Do not make a recording of you presenting a song to proceed to play it. If you want to do a music show demo, just say "I'm now playing <songname>" instead of playing it.

Tip:
Try to sound interesting. Nothing is more boring then listening to a monotone voice on the air.

Posting the Vocaroo in the thread automatically gives more bonus point than a PM

Quote:(06-24-2014, 12:59 AM)Miserable Cunt Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You realize we need a network to even begin to do this, right? Like, a network to broadcast music, not play it from our phones.

And those things cost money out the ass, which I really doubt @"Oni" is going to pay like $300 for a single network that could essentially be useless to him. So unless it's really benefitting the site, I doubt this will work out.

For the most part it just feels like this is something that will be talked about and done for about a week and then die out only for someone about a year down the road to have the same idea.

Sticking true to your name. Don't shit on other's ideas.

You realize we need a network to even begin to do this, right? Like, a network to broadcast music, not play it from our phones.

And those things cost money out the ass, which I really doubt @"Oni" is going to pay like $300 for a single network that could essentially be useless to him. So unless it's really benefitting the site, I doubt this will work out.

For the most part it just feels like this is something that will be talked about and done for about a week and then die out only for someone about a year down the road to have the same idea.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 12:59 AM)Duubz Wrote:

there is free sites to host streams. & you can pirate software for it.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 01:01 AM)Lux Wrote:

Sticking true to your name. Don't shit on other's ideas.

My name is Duubz. How is that sticking to my name?

I'm not shitting on other's ideas, I'm giving my honest opinion. If it shits on their idea, oh well.

Whether it's short lived or long lasting, I'd really love to see people give it a shot. We won't know if something will really work unless we just go with it.

Software is no problem, we got the pirate bay!
As for having a place to host the streams isn't a issue. We will start slow with a free host to see if it picks up enough popularity to keep this going. If we pass that point, i'll buy a VPS and put up a shoutcast hosting.

I really doubt @"Oni" is going to pay like $300 for a single network

I really don't know what you've been smoking today.. It would cost that much if we were to get FM/AM frequencies, which we won't.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 12:39 AM)Happiness Wrote:

We are looking for decent radio hosts for the upcoming sinisterly radio.

Requirements:
  • Decent microphone.
  • Understandable English
  • Stable internet connection
  • Ability to read quicker than you speak. (No stuttering)
  • Brains

To apply for this job, you'll need to send me a PM or reply in this thread with a Vocaroo link to your demo show.

You are free to make the demo about anything you'd like.

Examples:
Humor shows
Debates
etc.

Do not make a recording of you presenting a song to proceed to play it. If you want to do a music show demo, just say "I'm now playing <songname>" instead of playing it.

Tip:
Try to sound interesting. Nothing is more boring then listening to a monotone voice on the air.

Posting the Vocaroo in the thread automatically gives more bonus point than a PM

Setting something like this wouldn't be too hard. I've done it before with Shoutcast (FOSS), and you can use a tiny DO (Digital Ocean instance). From there you can add web streams and autodj.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 02:01 AM)Dyme Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

An audience of one is better than an audience of none.

Besides, we do have at least 7-8 members and 50+ guests on at a time per hour, there's bound to be people listening in.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.