Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 743 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Recruitment and info thread

Quote:(10-15-2017, 07:09 PM)Inori Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-13-2017, 11:09 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

@"Inori" -- mentioning to draw attention

Do you meet all the requirements? : Aw yell yah
What Lunar-related topics do you enjoy? : I think this one speaks for itself. I don't want to act arrogantly, so I'll keep it short with hardware, OS, software, and jailbreaking
How would the group and forum benefit from your addition? : Assuming this group is still active, we could all work together to piece up some great threads to the forum
Why do you want to be in Lunar? : This goes hand in hand with the above question, I'd like to help with whatever I can.

I was wondering when you'd apply :tongue: Welcome to the crew!

I'm not particularly quick with groups. It seems like most of them end up getting shut down right when people get comfortable. This one seems to have been around long enough though

Quote:(10-16-2017, 02:20 AM)Slacker Wrote:

Do you meet all the requirements? :
Yes I do!
What Lunar-related topics do you enjoy? :
Jail breaking / rooting and mobile customisation. I have began my journey down the OS paths that don't include windows and Apple iOS recently and enjoy the conversations with members here and learning about that as well.

How would the group and forum benefit from your addition? :
I have been rooting and jailbreaking phones for years. I line the rooted android devices advancements and would like to help those in need. As well as general conversations and learning about the topics listed as well.

Why do you want to be in Lunar? :
I've wanted to join since I've learned about it a few years back. I applied on two separate occasions but didn't meet one of the requirements at the time.

You certainly meet requirements now, I'm glad you gave it another shot. Welcome aboard!

Do you meet all the requirements? :Yes I actually surpass all the requirements.
What Lunar-related topics do you enjoy? :Hardware, Operating systems, Desktop customization, Software (pertinent to other topics)
How would the group and forum benefit from your addition? :I have recently wanted to start sharing reviews of tools and stuff, and I know that people are constantly looking for more and more tools to add to their collection, and I want to help them add more.
Why do you want to be in Lunar? :Well, first off, I really love the userbar, and second, I have only been apart of one group on the forums, and that was IDE. I miss being apart of a group, I think they are fun. Plus, I would love to contribute to the community!

I have already contributed a bit to the community:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(11-16-2017, 03:43 PM)Synthx Wrote:

What Lunar-related topics do you enjoy? :Hardware, Operating systems, Desktop customization, Software (pertinent to other topics)
How would the group and forum benefit from your addition? :I have recently wanted to start sharing reviews of tools and stuff, and I know that people are constantly looking for more and more tools to add to their collection, and I want to help them add more.
Why do you want to be in Lunar? :Well, first off, I really love the userbar, and second, I have only been apart of one group on the forums, and that was IDE. I miss being apart of a group, I think they are fun. Plus, I would love to contribute to the community!

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Everything looks in order, welcome to the group!

Quote:(11-16-2017, 10:34 PM)Inori Wrote:

Quote: (11-16-2017, 03:43 PM)Synthx Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Everything looks in order, welcome to the group!

Thanks man!! I am so happy to be apart of the group.

Do you meet all the requirements? : Indeed I do.
What Lunar-related topics do you enjoy? : Hardware, Mobile Customization and OSes.
How would the group and forum benefit from your addition? : I love to learn, alongside I love to share what I learn when I can. I have some experience with rooting and some other operating systems.
Why do you want to be in Lunar? : Quite a bit of my "inner-circle" friends are in the group, and I'd like to see how things work out within it.

Quote:(01-10-2018, 06:53 PM)Vespei Wrote:

Do you meet all the requirements? :Indeed I do.
What Lunar-related topics do you enjoy? :Hardware, Mobile Customization and OSes.
How would the group and forum benefit from your addition? :I love to learn, alongside I love to share what I learn when I can. I have some experience with rooting and some other operating systems.
Why do you want to be in Lunar? :Quite a bit of my "inner-circle" friends are in the group, and I'd like to see how things work out within it.

I think he should be accepted.

Quote:(01-10-2018, 09:49 PM)Synthx Wrote:

Quote: (01-10-2018, 06:53 PM)Vespei Wrote:

What Lunar-related topics do you enjoy? :Hardware, Mobile Customization and OSes.
How would the group and forum benefit from your addition? :I love to learn, alongside I love to share what I learn when I can. I have some experience with rooting and some other operating systems.
Why do you want to be in Lunar? :Quite a bit of my "inner-circle" friends are in the group, and I'd like to see how things work out within it.

I think he should be accepted. :smile:

Oh thats quite nice of you.

Quote:(01-10-2018, 06:53 PM)Vespei Wrote:

Welcome aboard! Sorry, I've been busy for a few days so I haven't been able to review this.

Quote:(01-15-2018, 03:56 PM)Valkyrie Wrote:

Quote: (01-10-2018, 06:53 PM)Vespei Wrote:

Welcome aboard! Sorry, I've been busy for a few days so I haven't been able to review this.

Thanks!