Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 351 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
[Release] LighteningScrapper - Proxy checker & web traffic

Hello, Anarchy Forums, today I'm proud to announce the first beta of LighteningScrapper.

These scripts allow you to check through large proxy lists for working proxies, and in the process can give you lots and lots of page hits! For the GUI, you will need PyQt4, otherwise you can just use the proxy scrapper with

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

If you want the traffic to go somewhere, go to line 40 in "proxyScrapper.py" and change www.google.com to any website you want to send some traffic to (it will be though proxies, and won't load any flash objects, so spamming adf.ly, adfoc.us ect. won't work :sad: ). But without further ado. the scripts!

And the files zip'd together, for those who care for it:
[attachment=12]

Pretty neat! Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Nice program, but I have one question. How long is each hit through the proxy?

Quote:(01-29-2013, 01:47 AM)Kinanizer Wrote:

It really depends on the proxy, and your internet connection. The connection will time out after 4 seconds if nothing comes through.

0 seconds, I assume, if Google analytics says they're on at all. Google analytics works by loading a javascript file and sending small bits of data back to the Google servers, but since no javascript scripts are ever interpreted by a browser, I don't see how Google would know the site got a hit.

Quote:(01-29-2013, 02:00 AM)3SidedSquare Wrote:

Quote: (01-29-2013, 01:47 AM)Kinanizer Wrote:

It really depends on the proxy, and your internet connection. The connection will time out after 4 seconds if nothing comes through.

Well if they do succeed, how long will a program like Google Analytics say it was on?

Very nice release there buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk