Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 359 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Removed

I did not go to high school till my senior year so i started my last year with 4 credits and had to do it twice but i went to a tech school for half my actual school days and other half in normal school its self in one year i got around 16 credits most from the tech school filling my requirements and on the last year i got the last 2 credits i needed and graduated spending likeno time in school

Quote:(10-24-2019, 08:53 PM): Zenith Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I graduated High School last year and have been currently attending college for Computer Engineering
The whole Engineering aspect of it is pretty hard, but I do enjoy software development and stuff
I still have time and am interested in things like Comp Sci, Cyber Security, and Software Engineering and such

If only these opportunities existed back In my days of schooling, I'd be100% dedicated.

Due to the lack of Interest, I failed to finish high school and (obviously) no education thereafter.

Quote:(10-25-2019, 11:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-24-2019, 08:53 PM): Zenith Wrote:

I graduated High School last year and have been currently attending college for Computer Engineering
The whole Engineering aspect of it is pretty hard, but I do enjoy software development and stuff
I still have time and am interested in things like Comp Sci, Cyber Security, and Software Engineering and such

If only these opportunities existed back In my days of schooling, I'd be100% dedicated.

Due to the lack of Interest, I failed to finish high school and (obviously) no education thereafter.

It's a huge shame that it has taken so long for the education system to support the students who may not be interested in traditional sciences, but computer science specifically.

Quote:(10-24-2019, 08:53 PM): Zenith Wrote:

The handy thing about getting a Computer Engineering degree over a Computer Science is that it doesn't only show your competency on the software side of things but the hardware side as well which will be very handy in getting into a wide range of fields.

Quote:(10-25-2019, 05:53 PM)Nyx Wrote:

The handy thing about getting a Computer Engineering degree over a Computer Science is that it doesn't only show your competency on the software side of things but the hardware side as well which will be very handy in getting into a wide range of fields.

That's the main reason why I decided to major in it rather than comp sci. That and comp sci majors are becoming really saturated, so jobs would be harder to find.

Quote:(10-25-2019, 05:54 PM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote: (10-25-2019, 11:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

It's a huge shame that it has taken so long for the education system to support the students who may not be interested in traditional sciences, but computer science specifically.

Agree, the education system needs to cater for all needs.

I didn't find a single subject of Interest, hence there was no purpose In pursuing a career that I wasn't happy with.

Quote:(02-19-2019, 05:48 PM)GeniLoyd Wrote:

damn I'm still at school -Grade8-
OK, so how did school go with you guys?
I was homeschooled from grade 1 to graduation. I made decent grades, but could have done better. Averaged around a C+ each year. Currently a senior in college going for computer science, and have a GPA of 3.5. Honestly, I think being homeschooled worked out for me because all the free time I had went into making shitty games which improved my programming ability. I would be ashamed to show off anything that low quality these days, but they def got me familiar enough with programming to go for CS

Looking forward to university, pretty boring atm