Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 840 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Request]ios VPN recommendations

Can someone recommend me a good VPN for iPhone?

I'm not sure whether openVPN is available but if so, you could register a mullvad account. It's pretty cheap and they fully support OpenVPN. They might even have an IOS client but I doubt so.

Quote:(03-06-2018, 10:10 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm not sure whether openVPN is available but if so, you could register a mullvad account. It's pretty cheap and they fully support OpenVPN. They might even have an IOS client but I doubt so.

I’ll check it out thanks. The current Open VPN servers thats free on the app store are slow as hell

@"Cjone1700" I'm using mullvad myself and I'm quite happy with the speeds. Haven't encountered a single problem yet, you'll have to download seperate files for each country though and yes OpenVPNs default servers are pretty slow because they are free and public.

Mullvad is paid but 5$ a month is not much for improved security.

HMA VPN or zenmate vpn...the best

I'm using

on the Windows platform, and It's very stable and responsive.

I do not own an IOS device, but I don't believe It should be any different.

I can't remember but, there was an app called "boxvpn" or something like that and it was recommended use due to friendly features it provide. If you're looking for something free as a vpn, I don't know any unfortunately.

I used to use

. It got the job done while torrenting. Hulu doesn't like it though.

OpenVPN + personal hosting

Quote:(05-21-2018, 08:36 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

I can't remember but, there was an app called "boxvpn" or something like that and it was recommended use due to friendly features it provide.

Are you referring to

by any chance?

It Is In fact compatible with IOS.