Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 434 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
(Review) Another

Hopefully all the codes here work.

Another

[Image: 41865.jpg]

Summary:

26 years ago, in a third-year classroom of a middle school, there was a student named Misaki. As an honors student who was also good at sports, she was popular with her classmates. When she suddenly died, her classmates decided to carry on as if she was still alive until graduation. Then, in the spring of 1998, a boy named Sakakibara Kouichi transfers to the class, and he grows suspicious of the fearful atmosphere in that classroom. In particular, there is a beautiful, aloof girl named Mei Misaki who wears an eyepatch and is always alone drawing pictures.

Information:

Episodes: 12
Aired: Dec 26, 2011 to Mar 27, 2012
Genres: Mystery, Horror, School, Thriller
Stream:

[To see links please register here]

Download:

OP/ED:

OP

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

I can't wait to watch it

Quote:(05-14-2013, 05:40 PM)SofieGFX Wrote:

I can't wait to watch it :tongue:

Can't wait to watch it. Will be next on my list when i get the chance.

I loved Another. If I had the time, I'd rewatch it again just because I loved the plot and plot twist. Shame a certain character had died near the end, they really grew on me and I was hoping they'd survive.

Been planning to watch it for a while, haven't had the "want" to watch anything as of late though...

I think @"Jiggly" saw it a while ago. I haven't watched it yet.

Quote:(09-04-2014, 11:34 AM)Oni Wrote:

I think @"Jiggly" saw it a while ago. I haven't watched it yet.

I did indeed see it. I was really into watching it. I would recommend anyone watch it who is into that genre.