Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 397 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Review-My-Code] Webserver with login

Hey there!
I was told that it was encouraged to share your creations here. I've done my fair share of attacking webservers, and I thought it was my time to try the opposite: creating and securing them. So here's a server I've whipped up over the past week. I've tried attacking it and can't find any vulnerabilities, and was wondering if any of you could. So try your hand at it :)

Pre-download notes:
You need to modify config.php. Don't forget to set up the database that it requires, or you can use the blank one provided. Remember to edit the path for main.db in config.php. Also, I was a bit confused during the period of time that I was developing the javascript for register.php. Although it might be a bit messy, I tried to clean it up afterwards and it's functional. Leave suggestions / comments if you wish :)

Download Link:

[To see links please register here]

Virustotal:

End Notes:
If you have PHP installed, you can run this server by changing pwd to the location of the webserver, and running the following command:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

That will open a PHP server on localhost port 8000. Just navigate to

on your browser. Have fun!

This is looking great. I've been working on styling it up to make her pretty. Great thread bro!

a.0day.red seems to be down. Upload else where?