Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 311 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
RuneScape Timeline, 1998-2015

This was really interesting and enjoyable to watch. Much nostalgia.

I've been playing RuneScape since 2004, and still playing to this day.

Glad to see you're adding to the discussion after the posts in the nostalgia thread, I had no idea RS was invented in 1998 O_O

Quote:(08-06-2016, 12:27 AM)Axari Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Glad to see you're adding to the discussion after the posts in the nostalgia thread, I had no idea RS was invented in 1998 O_O

Yeah, I kind of expected it to have been created somewhere in the 2000's, around the same time as WoW

The late 90's must have been an interesting time for MMO's with Ultima Online and the like.

Never really was a fan of RuneScape though...played it for a week and stopped

Quote:(08-06-2016, 02:20 AM)insidious15 Wrote:

Quote: (08-06-2016, 12:27 AM)Axari Wrote:

Yeah, I kind of expected it to have been created somewhere in the 2000's, around the same time as WoW

The late 90's must have been an interesting time for MMO's with Ultima Online and the like.

Never really was a fan of RuneScape though...played it for a week and stopped

I think I dedicated about 2 years to it at some point in the late 2000's-early 2010's.

I also started 2004ish. I'm still playing now, although I've had so many accounts since.

Quote:(08-17-2016, 06:17 AM)Oni Wrote:

I also started 2004ish. I'm still playing now, although I've had so many accounts since. :biggrin:

I've lost count of how many accounts I've created - one too many, I know that. I wonder where I would be if I just stuck with one account.

Quote:(08-20-2016, 01:29 PM)4tune Wrote:

Quote: (08-17-2016, 06:17 AM)Oni Wrote:

I also started 2004ish. I'm still playing now, although I've had so many accounts since. :biggrin:

I've lost count of how many accounts I've created - one too many, I know that. I wonder where I would be if I just stuck with one account.

sold mine back in 2012/2013 and i had played since 2006 ish, final stats were max combat, 110 dungeoneering, and like 7-8 other 99s

That was a lot more interesting than I thought it would be... at the end I had to ask myself if I really just sat through a half hour presentation on runescape. I never really realized that people played it after they turned 12 or so.

Quote:(08-20-2016, 02:38 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

That was a lot more interesting than I thought it would be... at the end I had to ask myself if I really just sat through a half hour presentation on runescape. I never really realized that people played it after they turned 12 or so.

It had a surge in popularity at my previous university. There's many streamers as well.