Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 436 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Russia Attacks Ukraine

MSM pushing the narrative that Russia is hellbent on world domination hahaha give me a break cunts, the US wants to push NATO into the Ukraine and box Russia in, you think Putin just gonna let that slide?
Lets not forget the flaming hypocrisy of the US, the country which enters so many other countries around the world without authority, bombs the shit out of the poor civilians in the name of peace hahaha
No one says shit about the US and their murderous missions around the world, but Russia does one thing in defence of itself and all the little sheep pile on like Putin is the next Hitler.
Anyone here actually listened to a Putin speech or read a transcript of his many talks? The man is a genius, he makes Biden look like he's playing dress ups

Quote:(03-03-2022, 10:59 AM)imgr8ness Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Russia does one thing in defence of itself and all the little sheep pile on like Putin is the next Hitler.

Austria, Czechoslovakia... Crimea, Ukraine. I can see why people make the comparison. The Soviet Union lost its erection (and remaining territories) in 1991. Russia is attempting to annex a territory that claimed independence almost 30 years ago.

Quote:(03-04-2022, 06:41 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (03-03-2022, 10:59 AM)imgr8ness Wrote:

Russia does one thing in defence of itself and all the little sheep pile on like Putin is the next Hitler.

Austria, Czechoslovakia... Crimea, Ukraine. I can see why people make the comparison. The Soviet Union lost its erection (and remaining territories) in 1991. Russia is attempting to annex a territory that claimed independence almost 30 years ago.

Exactly. My personal opinion is that the Ukraine has their own right to make their own decisions. The west and Ukraine may never ally, and if the Ukraine had made agreements with Russia to be allies, do you think NATO would be invading? Of course not.
Given that many Ukranians have brothers, cousins and other family and friends in Russia, I don't see how they're likely to want war with Russia, and therefore not a threat in their own right. However, they have been invaded for entertaining a relationship with the West. I truly hope that one day, in years to come, the west and Russia will be on better terms. The world would be a much better place without these two powers flexing at each other.

Quote:(02-24-2022, 06:21 PM)Num5kull Wrote:

I see Russia fancied heisting the fuel for the remaining reactor in Chernobyl before everyone else piles in on the situation :/

Love the video from last night with the Russian dude essentially just shooting rockets at another nuclear facility. No way that goes wrong.

Quote:(03-04-2022, 09:00 PM)billyferg Wrote:

Quote: (02-24-2022, 06:21 PM)Num5kull Wrote:

I see Russia fancied heisting the fuel for the remaining reactor in Chernobyl before everyone else piles in on the situation :/

Love the video from last night with the Russian dude essentially just shooting rockets at another nuclear facility. No way that goes wrong.

Just don't believe everything you see, always question.

I think given why we are all here; that its in our nature to question everything :biggrin:
[Image: 210sojup2z161.jpg]

Quote:(03-04-2022, 06:41 AM)Oni Wrote:

I disagree, I don't think Putin wants to annex Ukraine at all, he simply doesn't want them joining NATO. Easy to understand since Ukraine is essentially a significant buffer between all of the western European countries who are NATO members. Just look at the NATO members on the world map, it looks like NATO is slowly moving to the east and I would be cagey too if my enemy was doing that.

Russia's attack on the Ukraine is sending a message to NATO but more importantly to the US that any further movements to the east are not acceptable.

Putin has said Ukraine will retain its independance and I believe he means that. However, I also believe that a situation could arise which would necessitate Putin actually retaining control of Ukraine but this would be in direct response to NATO or US actions, so it remains to be seen how this ends.

Ukraine needs to stay independent, at least maintain the appearance of being as such, so that both Russian and NATO can co-exist without conflict.

The US has retreated from Afghanistan though, and if follow history then you'll see the US always has a mortal enemy to focus on and this time it may actually be Russia.

Quote:(03-06-2022, 08:12 AM)imgr8ness Wrote:

Quote: (03-04-2022, 06:41 AM)Oni Wrote:

I disagree, I don't think Putin wants to annex Ukraine at all, he simply doesn't want them joining NATO. Easy to understand since Ukraine is essentially a significant buffer between all of the western European countries who are NATO members. Just look at the NATO members on the world map, it looks like NATO is slowly moving to the east and I would be cagey too if my enemy was doing that.

Russia's attack on the Ukraine is sending a message to NATO but more importantly to the US that any further movements to the east are not acceptable.

Putin has said Ukraine will retain its independance and I believe he means that. However, I also believe that a situation could arise which would necessitate Putin actually retaining control of Ukraine but this would be in direct response to NATO or US actions, so it remains to be seen how this ends.

Ukraine needs to stay independent, at least maintain the appearance of being as such, so that both Russian and NATO can co-exist without conflict.

The US has retreated from Afghanistan though, and if follow history then you'll see the US always has a mortal enemy to focus on and this time it may actually be Russia.

Russia - US relations have always been bad. Russia has been painted as a big bad enemy since after World War II. I really wish it weren't the case.
I understand Russia doesn't want NATO on its doorstep. However, I don't believe Russia will let the Ukraine be independent for one second, and Putin will find a reason to put a dummy government in place. NATO is set up in a way that it's literally not legally allowed to prevent any nation from applying for membership. It would essentially need a legal reason to say no.

Why couldn't NATO and Russia work that out without getting Russian's and Ukrainian's killed?

Quote:(03-06-2022, 08:12 AM)imgr8ness Wrote:

Quote: (03-04-2022, 06:41 AM)Oni Wrote:

You keep mentioning the US, but pretty much every other country is in opposition to the Russian occupation. Acknowledging a country's independence includes allowing them to decide who they form alliances with. Ukraine wasn't being considered for NATO, yet Putin felt threatened? He doesn't want them to be independent, he wants them to be a puppet state (at the very least).

Quote:Russia - US relations have always been bad. Russia has been painted as a big bad enemy since after World War II. I really wish it weren't the case.
I understand Russia doesn't want NATO on its doorstep. However, I don't believe Russia will let the Ukraine be independent for one second, and Putin will find a reason to put a dummy government in place. NATO is set up in a way that it's literally not legally allowed to prevent any nation from applying for membership. It would essentially need a legal reason to say no.

Why couldn't NATO and Russia work that out without getting Russian's and Ukrainian's killed?

this is very true that how USA just makes russia the big bad country that always has problems when USA itself had killed more people then russia in these wars with many countries in middle east but ofcourse just because USA also did it doesnt make it ok to do but its really funny to see how USA kills that many people in middle east and just says all these things about russia in news