Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 752 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
SE any perfume! Multiple times!

Since I've already posted this "tutorial" under an other thread, I wanted to create an own one for visibility, so people see this and get their perfums for free! :smile:

Step 1: Buy the perfume you want e.g. Versace Eros. (You can also use perfums you've already at home!)

Step 2: If the desired perfum is empty, DO NOT throw the bottle away. Keep it and pour some water in it.

Step 3: Order the same perfum AGAIN, preferebly an online store.

Step 4: When the new full perfum Versace Eros arrives, smash the old bottle (that you've filled with a little bit of water before) and tell the support that the new bottle you've ordered arrived damaged (send them a picture if they ask for it).

Step 5: Get refunded.

(Optional) Step 6: Repeat Step 3, but this time use an other shop than before!

(Optional) Step 7: When the second delivery arrives, also tell the support it arrived damaged (show them the picture you've taken of the destroyed bottle).

(Optional) Step 8: Get refunded again!

After you have this kind of "template" of a broken perfum bottle, you can SE as many companies as you wish (provided they have the perfum in stock)! :smile:

Good Luck!

A simple and effective tutorial, for the fact that It's Impossible for the company to provide evidence of the bottle In Its original condition during transit.

Thanks for sharing It with the community.

How hard should the bottle be shattered? Like dropped on the floor and shattered in pieces or only a little bit broken just for the perfume to pour out?

Quote:(01-18-2022, 07:48 PM)FreddieXX Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

How hard should the bottle be shattered? Like dropped on the floor and shattered in pieces or only a little bit broken just for the perfume to pour out?

I'd go for not fully shattered. If one side is broken thats good.

Quote:(01-18-2022, 08:09 PM)m1ndful Wrote:

Quote: (01-18-2022, 07:48 PM)FreddieXX Wrote:

I'd go for not fully shattered. If one side is broken thats good.
^ This.

You only need to demonstrate just enough damage to warrant a claim.

I guess I should also break the perfume box itself too

Quote:(01-19-2022, 07:11 PM)FreddieXX Wrote:

I guess I should also break the perfume box itself too
Only If the company requests photos of the box Itself.

You can demonstrate signs of damage, but don't overdo It. In the case of the OP's guide, boxes don't significantly crush during transit.

Do you think there’s a way of doing this without pictures of a smashed bottle? I’d love to do this with niche fragrances. I have plenty of designers bottles but none of them are empty !

Quote:(01-27-2022, 12:55 AM)ToddNChips Wrote:

Do you think there’s a way of doing this without pictures of a smashed bottle?
Use the corrupted file method.

Quote:(01-27-2022, 02:12 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-27-2022, 12:55 AM)ToddNChips Wrote:

Do you think there’s a way of doing this without pictures of a smashed bottle?
Use the corrupted file method.
Thanks mate I’ll give the method a read through shortly.

When you have time could you check my thread on my first Amazon SE regarding refunding an iPad or airpods please.