Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 269 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
SL CoC clan?

Quote:(03-25-2014, 10:54 PM)VPN Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Ah, gotcha. If we get around 5-10, I'll make it. It could possibly be a way to advertise the site as well. I'd put the website in the cc description.
If people have 20 cc space I could donate dragons anytime they need them, so I'm hoping this possibly goes through, that'd be pretty dope.
As I'm newer to SL, I'm not really sure how many people from here play.

I wouldn't be much help to the clan considering i'm only TH5 but it would be good fun.

What TH are you?

Quote:(03-25-2014, 10:58 PM)Flareon Wrote:

I wouldn't be much help to the clan considering i'm only TH5 but it would be good fun.

What TH are you?
I'm not looking for standards much, I'm sure we'd be able to build overtime.
Currently I'm TH level 8.

I just made it and whatnot. But I have one now and starting to play.

For those interested, I just made the clan.
The clan name is SL and has a red and white emblem.
Feel free to join, if you have 20 space I'll donate dragons, and if you have 25, I'll train pekkas.
Lets see how this goes!

Quote: (03-25-2014, 11:51 PM)Atmosphere Wrote:

Maybe when it gets a bit bigger I would be willing to join, because I am currently in a clan that people that have really high level troops they donate a lot :p
Sounds good man, and I just left an active clan donating lvl 3 drags and pekkas to try this out haha. :tongue:
Hope to see you in the future!

Quote:(03-25-2014, 11:37 PM)Satan Wrote:

I just made it and whatnot. But I have one now and starting to play.
Whenever you get your clan castle let me know and I'll invite you to the clan.
I'm just gonna make one, hopefully it works well.

Maybe when it gets a bit bigger I would be willing to join, because I am currently in a clan that people that have really high level troops they donate a lot :p