Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 858 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
[SUPER HOT] Dan Lok - Telephone Millions

Quote:(09-10-2019 01:14 AM)Leonidas2013 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Have you gone through the course?

Why should he, he has already explained how Don Lok works? Why should he give him any more money?

Another Dan (Peña) says that Dan Lok is a good guy.

Thanks Leggy Anita

I note you took the information from Quora which is usually a good indicator it has some credibility. I think what is said is true of most IM so called guru's there are some very shady folks among them.

You can pretty much guarantee the technique of the .. this guys says it's brilliant so it must be total BS.

The danger is like most things people are sucked in as they see a dream but not what they are buying until having parted with the cash. Usually the refund is harder to get than rocking horse poo and so the suckers get sucked through and the rich get richer.

There are some very genuine and very hands on marketers out there who don't do this sure they may still benefit by being the supplier of software or what ever be generally they do actually offer what was promised (not just implied)

I think you only have to look here to see the plethora of utter crap that gets produced and how the $997 course is probably a pimped up version of something you wouldn't pay $50 for if you knew what you were buying.

The FTC seems to have cleaned up some of the false promises and under deliver crap out there but when you are buying "expertise" you are fair game since even they can't put much control over it and the rate this stuff gets churned out is frightening.

One good indicator I feel is are the people selling the product doing this themselves or is the real money being made selling the prospector maps to the gold hunters.

If they " the so called experts" run real legitimate businesses then chances are they are but no actual guarantees. If they only ever sell very expensive courses run (don't walk) away or better yet see their course of here (BBHF) scan through it and decide for yourself.

If this stops one newbie buying this stuff I have not wasted my time neither has Leggy Anita you have been warned.

Quote:(09-23-2019 07:13 AM)Vivekananda Wrote:

Another Dan (Peña) says that Dan Lok is a good guy.

why cos Dan Lok paid Peña a load of cash for coaching?

@jessyb good write up [Image: 10.gif] reps added.

Dan Lok SCAM - Brainwashed Student Lost $26,000 Testimonial

some here may find this interesting, great that we get his courses free lol..

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.