Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 597 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
[SUPER HOT] Oren Klaff - Flip the Script: Getting People to Think Your Idea Is Their Idea (2019)

@Leonidas2013: I looked for this title as an mp3 but it doesn't appear to be available as a free download.

I don't know if this will help but there are options for turning an e-book into an mp3/audio file. I personally haven't done it so I can't vouch for the quality of the output.

Here are 2 articles I found ...

E-BOOK TO AUDIOBOOK

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

So, if you grab the e-book from this share, you can try converting it using those instructions.

Layna61524[/hide]

Thanks for the great advice Layna...

but I want the official audiobook because Oren reads it himself and Much Like James Alutchers versions of his books, he would go off on tangents which wouldn't make it into the print version.

L

Oh, I understand.

Layna61524

Great share. Many thanks! repped

The Audio Version is FREE if anyone has an Audible Trial... Which can then be converted to MP3

Quote:(10-09-2019 10:54 AM)JAMiam47 Wrote:

The Audio Version is FREE if anyone has an Audible Trial... Which can then be converted to MP3

Yes, just need a valid card (even a VCC). If someone has a VCC (even with 0 dollars in credit), they can get it on audible. I can help converting the file to MP3, or even get it on Audible, just send a PM (I don't have such cards...)

Thanks for the share.

Quote:(10-09-2019 02:37 AM)Leonidas2013 Wrote:

Anyone end up getting/finding the audiobook version?

Thanks

a leggy bump for the audiobook [Image: 54makeup.gif]

At last, the audiobook has arrived!!!

Here you can get it in MP3 (divided in chapters) and the e-book, for your convenience.

Also on Mega you have the option to download it, or even listen/read online, on the go.

P.S: Mirrors are welcome, as always.

[Image: 586abf79b6fc1117b60b2755.png]
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

P.P.S: If you're in doubt about passing on this one, or giving it a go, see this review from Amazon [Image: 10.gif]

Quote: Riveting. BLEW, MY, MIND
BLEW, MY, MIND, and I don’t say that lightly. It’s been a very long time since I’ve read a book and immediately can’t wait to read it again.

I’ve read, oh geez, maybe 200-250 sales and marketing books, courses, I have 17 terabytes of marketing material. Most goes in one ear out the other. Everything from the old Zig Ziglar and Og Mandino stuff to the newer neuroscience material like Russell Granger’s “Seven Triggers to Yes”. There’s maybe... six, that have truly impressed me. I keep reading them because occasionally I pull something novel from one that I apply, like Jordan Belfort’s recent offering had some decent material about voice tonality that I found I could apply. Oren’s last book “Pitch Anything” was very good. This book... was riveting. You don’t often call a sales book riveting.

If you are a venture capitalist, you pitch venture capitalists, affluent or high status individuals, or are in sales or marketing of any persuasion, it’s MANDATORY reading. It’s not that I didn’t know any of it, but just the way it’s organized and also very entertaining. The stories and examples come to life like a superb novel. He says he fictionalized some details to protect the confidentially of his clients but you can tell these are absolutely real examples from real experience in high stakes persuasion.

I was listening on audible and at one point I’m thinking to myself, “why would he even put this out? I would keep this all to myself.” Later however, as you see the application in more diverse scenarios, you know, that it doesn’t matter - that if you needed to lock down a multiple million dollar deal, furnished with this knowledge or not, you are calling Oren Klaff and paying him whatever he wants.

I can’t recommend a book enough. Brilliant to the tenth power.

Thank you "Makepeace" for sharing the Audio File. Max Reps added.