Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 502 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Samsung VS Apple

Is it just me or with the recent iPhone 14 trailer I start to think that Samsung is behind?
Don't get me wrong I'm a Samsung guy and will always be but god damn this iPhone 14 is juicy.

Let me know what you guys think about that.

Quote:Don't get me wrong I'm a Samsung guy and will always be
Same here, regardless of what Apple has to offer with their new releases.

I'd jump ship if Apple offered better things, but they don't. Samsung may be behind, but they can do something Apple can't - affordability. Would you give two limbs and a kidney for an iPhone, even if it only had marginally better features (they usually don't)? I sure as hell wouldn't.

I have a Samsung A52S right now, I got it for £300, and it's good enough that I can still safely say it's better than a lot of iPhones out there. I don't know, though - Android's weakness is Java, and that isn't something iPhones have to contend with. Also, because Apple has full control over their ecosystem, usually the integration with other Apple devices is smoother and they can produce fine-tuned phones with better performance even if they lack features. I got a few of those points from phy many years ago when we had this same discussion, so that's something to bear in mind.

Either way, I'm currently with Samsung, and I'm not gonna be switching over unless Apple learns how to make things affordable. I'm just not their target market, and I'm fine with that, because they're not my target brand.