Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1058 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Save and Next in Angular JS with Modal Window Instance

Im quite new to Angular JS and building a CMS system using it. Currently we have 30 - 40 Objects. Which we load into a list. When one is clicked this loads a Modal Window using the Modal Instance in Angular JS.

On the modal we then want Save and Close, Save and Next and Save and Prev.

We've got Save and close sorted and everything is going fine. But to save time we want to be able to just load the next object in the modal window without having to close it and reopen.

I've added some code and any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've put some code in the pastebin below. Basically I want a function on my ModalInstance which will load the next object in my list of objects.

[To see links please register here]