Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 578 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Scam Prevention/Scam Report Information

In the past there haven't been that many scam reports, with the most recent ones being the highest profile. As such, I decided I'd make a brief announcement to explain what staff can (and can't) do in terms of scam reports, how you can protect yourself, and what to do if you've been scammed.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

Glad you made this
I still don't understand why pvnk's "compromised" account isn't banned. Even if it did get hacked into, that isn't safe for the community.

Quote:(04-04-2017, 03:48 PM)Zenith Wrote:

Glad you made this
I still don't understand why pvnk's "compromised" account isn't banned. Even if it did get hacked into, that isn't safe for the community.

Secured and I won't be using the marketplace anymore.

@"Oni", I think this should be stickied accordingly.

It will then serve as a reference point, hence members can make Informed decisions on their scenario without the need to message yourself and await a response.
EDIT: I just saw It Is stickied. Good work.

Good job on this thread, as it seems this is all im really reading about.

I suppose there wasn't need for setting benchmarks of safe actions when it comes to marketplace activities in the past, but I am glad that it is here now. I appreciate you taking the time to clarify staff roles and best practices for members, Oni!

Quote:(04-04-2017, 06:57 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I suppose there wasn't need for setting benchmarks of safe actions when it comes to marketplace activities in the past, but I am glad that it is here now. I appreciate you taking the time to clarify staff roles and best practices for members, Oni!

I also appreciate the effort and time that it took to make this thread to clarify policies.

It won't happen again.

Thanks to the wonderful staff team.

this isn't fair, pvnk you are seriously the most unethical person i've ever met. Your story doesn't add up and the fact i'm not helped is ridiculous despite overwhelming evidence

it happened on your account, i should be helped. You guys not understand what 500$ is to somebody?

This thread was very needed, especially with all the scam reports now (not only from pvnk).

I hope this will make people think twice before dealing with someone and hopefully prevent some scams.

Inspect seller first and only buy from positive reputation seller