Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 649 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Scammed by @FunkyG like so many others

Quote:(10-17-2018, 09:40 PM)DragonicRek Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

A bit of an aggressive tone from funky, but I will try to see both sides

If discord messages are not allowed for being easily dupable, I do not see why a screenshot of a paypal transaction should be considered valid.

I can confirm that the user that OP has screenshoted is indeed Funkyg because I have been in contact with him via discord since summer. Funkyg has indeed changed his name to a random string of characters.

I have dealt with Icastig and have deemed him as reuputable. All the while, I also trust funkyg.

This sure is a tough case. Would really help if other people (if scammed) would chime in

Sorry for the aggressive tone, i just do not tolerate people trying to ruin my name.
There is nobody else who have been "scammed" by me.

I see your point why the screenshot should not be deemed valid. If needed i can allow Mothered access to the account, so he can see it himself.
I will try to take a more calm approach to this

A bit of an aggressive tone from funky, but I will try to see both sides

If discord messages are not allowed for being easily dupable, I do not see why a screenshot of a paypal transaction should be considered valid.

I can confirm that the user that OP has screenshoted is indeed Funkyg because I have been in contact with him via discord since summer. Funkyg has indeed changed his name to a random string of characters.

I have dealt with Icastig and have deemed him as reuputable. All the while, I also trust funkyg.

This sure is a tough case. Would really help if other people (if scammed) would chime in

It’s not really a scam, the people buy the method and use it until it is no longer viable then therefore it no longer works, they get what they pay for, was there any TOS with your service @"FunkyG"

Quote:(10-18-2018, 12:41 AM)JoshOG Wrote:

It’s not really a scam, the people buy the method and use it until it is no longer viable then therefore it no longer works, they get what they pay for, was there any TOS with your service @"FunkyG"

Its not the Amazon SE method I bought.. I bought Amazon SE service, I never got my items from which he should have SE for me and I didn't either get any cash back from him.

Quote:(10-17-2018, 09:36 PM)FunkyG Wrote:

I can show proof of every refund i made okay.
I will not let this idiot ruin my reputation.

Well do that then. And @mothered he just neg rep me cuz of opening scam report.

Also here is proof of payment to him and not getting it refunded.

Quote:(10-17-2018, 09:47 PM)FunkyG Wrote:

If this Is the case, there should be no Issue providing evidence of funds reimbursed Into @"Icastig"'s account. To help clear up the alleged scam, please do so at your earliest convenience.

Quote:(10-18-2018, 03:21 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-17-2018, 09:47 PM)FunkyG Wrote:

If this Is the case, there should be no Issue providing evidence of funds reimbursed Into @"Icastig"'s account. To help clear up the alleged scam, please do so at your earliest convenience.

Could you please take away the negative rep that he gave me.

Quote:(10-18-2018, 03:54 AM)Icastig Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2018, 03:21 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-17-2018, 09:47 PM)FunkyG Wrote:

If my above request Is not met, It shall be removed.

Quote:(10-18-2018, 07:02 AM)Icastig Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2018, 04:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2018, 03:54 AM)Icastig Wrote:

If my above request Is not met, It shall be removed.

Why shall it be there anyway? It shouldn't be Okey to negative rep someone just cuz of a scam report.

There are no hard and fast rules as to the reason(s) reputation Is given.

Until this Is finalized, we're taking It one step at a time.