Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 721 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
SE GPU

Hi all I am new to this SE but I would like to do it with an expensive GPU such as a 3080 on amazon.
Residing in France the best I've heard is via the parcel on receipt was empty with a call and it wouldn't complicate the refund.
However is there no other way?
I have a verified account with hundreds of verified purchases.
Thank you for your answers.

Quote:the best I've heard is via the parcel on receipt was empty with a call and it wouldn't complicate the refund
The EB/missing Item method heavily relies on the Item weight to succeed.

It must not register a weight on consignment.

Quote:However is there no other way?
There are many suitable methods, but I'll only state a couple that have a very good success rate.
  • DNA (obviously) - In the absence of an OTP on delivery.
  • Sealed box method - On the grounds the Item cannot be viewed externally, and Its packaged with a factory seal.

Sealed box for a gpu I don't think it's a good idea since it's not sealed and it has a lot of weight but to do this for iphone or air pods I think it's more simple
When you say DNA, what does that mean? Sorry I don't know... I'm really new to this.

Quote:(01-22-2022, 01:36 PM)Corias Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Sealed box for a gpu I don't think it's a good idea since it's not sealed and it has a lot of weight but to do this for iphone or air pods I think it's more simple
When you say DNA, what does that mean? Sorry I don't know... I'm really new to this.

It means "Did Not Arrive"

i want to get a refund for an oculus quest which requires a OTP upon delivery what’s the best method for this ?

Quote:(01-22-2022, 02:25 PM)sxturxtion Wrote:

i want to get a refund for an oculus quest which requires a OTP upon delivery what’s the best method for this ?
I've replied In your thread.

Ok thanks but if I use the seal method do you have the aliexpress link to get the same seal ? Thank's for your answer

Its good for iphone ?

I need to say I don't want the package or anything else?

Quote:(01-23-2022, 10:20 AM)Corias Wrote:

if I use the seal method do you have the aliexpress link to get the same seal ?
I don't have time to research It.

Its good for iphone ?

Is the film for the IPhone 12.

And use

heat sealer machine to apply It. For the IPhone 13, use

I need to say I don't want the package or anything else?
Whatever complies with their return/refund policy - change of mind, received as a gift etc.