Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 831 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
*Secret Backdoor to Many Websites*

Ever experienced this? You ask Google to look something up; the engine returns with a number of finds, but if you try to open the ones with the most promising content, you are confronted with a registration page instead, and the stuff you were looking for will not be revealed to you unless you agree to a credit card transaction first....
The lesson you should have learned here is: Obviously Google can go where you can't.

Can we solve this problem? Yes, we can. We merely have to convince the site we want to enter, that WE ARE GOOGLE.
In fact, many sites that force users to register or even pay in order to search and use their content, leave a backdoor open for the Googlebot, because a prominent presence in Google searches is known to generate sales leads, site hits and exposure.
Examples of such sites are Windows Magazine, .Net Magazine, Nature, and many, many newspapers around the globe.
How then, can you disguise yourself as a Googlebot? Quite simple: by changing your browser's User Agent. Copy the following code segment and paste it into a fresh notepad file. Save it as Useragent.reg and merge it into your registry.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent]
@="Googlebot/2.1"
"Compatible"="+http://www.googlebot.com/bot.html"

Voila! You're done!

You may always change it back again.... I know only one site that uses you User Agent to establish your eligability to use its services, and that's the Windows Update site...
To restore the IE6 User Agent, save the following code to NormalAgent.reg and merge with your registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent]
@="Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)"

Ps:
Opera allows for on-the-fly switching of User Agents through its "Browser Identification" function, while for Mozilla/FireFox browsers a switching utility is available as an installable extension from this url:
help://chrispederick.myacen.com/work/firefox/useragentswitcher/download/

Please give credits to the original Author: [link=http://www.blogger.com/profile/00386880589817698957]Chan[/link]
[link=http://myerudition.blogspot.com/2007/09/secret-backdoor-to-many-websites.html]Free Computer Tips & Tricks: Secret Backdoor To Many Websites[/link]

Quote:(06-29-2011, 06:00 PM)Coder-san Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Please give credits to the original Author: [link=http://www.blogger.com/profile/00386880589817698957]Chan[/link]
[link=http://myerudition.blogspot.com/2007/09/secret-backdoor-to-many-websites.html]Free Computer Tips & Tricks: Secret Backdoor To Many Websites[/link]

Great guide form him.

I'm just trying to share. may be useful for us all brother,,

lol...this tips great man...thx for sharing..!!

Okay, I have just made an attempt at this backdoor thing but I got an error message when attempting to merge to my registry stating that the script code was not a correct reg file and that I can only merge Binary files to the Registry Editor...Now, I recall learning about binaries in College but, I forget how to create them. Can you assist me with this please? Refresh my memory with this...Thank you ahead of time....Randy.

Quote:(06-29-2011, 05:46 PM)zufisal Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Ever experienced this? You ask Google to look something up; the engine returns with a number of finds, but if you try to open the ones with the most promising content, you are confronted with a registration page instead, and the stuff you were looking for will not be revealed to you unless you agree to a credit card transaction first....
The lesson you should have learned here is: Obviously Google can go where you can't.

Can we solve this problem? Yes, we can. We merely have to convince the site we want to enter, that WE ARE GOOGLE.
In fact, many sites that force users to register or even pay in order to search and use their content, leave a backdoor open for the Googlebot, because a prominent presence in Google searches is known to generate sales leads, site hits and exposure.
Examples of such sites are Windows Magazine, .Net Magazine, Nature, and many, many newspapers around the globe.
How then, can you disguise yourself as a Googlebot? Quite simple: by changing your browser's User Agent. Copy the following code segment and paste it into a fresh notepad file. Save it as Useragent.reg and merge it into your registry.

@="Googlebot/2.1"
"Compatible"="+http://www.googlebot.com/bot.html"

Voila! You're done!

You may always change it back again.... I know only one site that uses you User Agent to establish your eligability to use its services, and that's the Windows Update site...
To restore the IE6 User Agent, save the following code to NormalAgent.reg and merge with your registry:

@="Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)"

Ps:
Opera allows for on-the-fly switching of User Agents through its "Browser Identification" function, while for Mozilla/FireFox browsers a switching utility is available as an installable extension from this url:
help://chrispederick.myacen.com/work/firefox/useragentswitcher/download/

I'm just trying to share. may be useful for us all brother, please + rep me... thanks dude..

easier way to do this is using firefox:

Type in URLbar "about:config"
search for Useragent
change useragent to "Googlebot 2.x" x can be anything.

easy as that and changing back is easy as fuck

Nice share but u know how to use it ?