Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 636 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Secure and anonymous link

Quote:(08-31-2018, 12:53 PM)white44 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-26-2018, 03:53 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-26-2018, 12:23 PM)Lucianek Wrote:

@"mothered" Thx for info :smile: bro

You're welcome.

I forgot to mention that you can encrypt your DNS servers using a tool named

, both primary & secondary encryption.

Among many other features, you can also block IPV6 requests- In case of IPV6 leaks. Although most VPNs take care of It by disabling IPV6 traffic, leaks can happen so this tool adds an extra layer of protection.

Isn't VPNs are enough for DNS and IP leaks?

In It's entirety, no.

For Instance, If your ISP Is Intercepting/rerouting your traffic via transparent DNS proxy, It forces the use of their DNS servers as opposed to the VPN's. And then there's browser leaks on a personal & device level, whereby (amongst many other fingerprinting), both your Internal & external IP address Is leaked.

Using your personal email when sharing infected applications isn't really anonymous, you might want to change that
[Image: HDc0r1JPRQuU1k4YhqoV8w.png]

Quote:(08-25-2018, 07:18 PM)Lucianek Wrote:

Hello, I would like to create on my computer the most anonymous connection, without the possibility of reaching my real ip address by the state services, I will present today a link which I am not sure till the end.

NordVPN> Onion VPN> RDP Anonymously

If you know how to increase anonymity, please write in reply to the post.
Try using antidetect browser like AdsPower. Such a product can hide your browser fingerprints so that your real IP address won't be exposed.