Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 845 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Seeking Programmer for Website

Quote:(02-12-2018, 09:46 AM)Botanicals Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-12-2018, 06:36 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (02-12-2018, 06:15 AM)Botanicals Wrote:

... You really think a ToS/Contract on a forum is worth anything? I'm sorry, but you must not know business legalities. Of course I have a written contract to be signed and notarized. You act like I don't know how to run a business. I come from a very long line of highly successful businessmen. I was making six figures by 17. Don't act like I don't know what I'm talking about.

I'm calling bullshit on all of that. Simply put, just because your parents owned a business doesn't mean you know how to handle contractors. Secondly, you are the one who came here looking for devs, and then you act like you're 11 when somebody asks you to clarify, so quite obviously you weren't making $100k+/yr when you were 17, because you aren't 17 yet. Thirdly, you don't know what you're talking about, because this isn't about running a business, it's about purchasing a product.

Think what you want, kid.

Can I ask why you want blockchain experience? It's the most useless thing that you could ask for