Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 293 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Selling configurable ransomware

Hello folks,

A little time ago I made a ransomware just for fun and to learn a new programming language. I'm thinking about selling, with some modifications I can build a custom profile so the owner can set the bitcoin address, exe icon, etc..

Do you think that people would be interested in buying it? If so how much should I charge?

- I'm really bad at social engineering and I actually feel bad doing it, that' s why I don' t want to use but some money would be nice.

Depending on how good it is I'd say 15-30. If you do add those modifications I'd push it to 20-40. Just my thoughts. Not sure what others are willing to pay.

Quote:(04-15-2017, 03:24 AM)VendettaPC Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Depending on how good it is I'd say 15-30. If you do add those modifications I'd push it to 20-40. Just my thoughts. Not sure what others are willing to pay.

Are you talking dollars? I was thinking about U$ 250 (in BTC)

Woah, constantine, don't you think that's a lil' bit too much?

Quote:(04-15-2017, 06:57 PM)Popeye Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Woah, constantine, don't you think that's a lil' bit too much?

Well, it depends.. If you configure the ransomware to wait for a 1 BTC payment to unlock files then U$ 350 is nothing compared to how much you can earn.

Plus the method is 100% automatic using the tor network to check for payments and decrypting the files when the payment is done. This isn' t your regular ransomware

There is quite a lot of open source ransomware doing pretty much that.
From what I see your ransomware has one advantage compared to other ransomware:
It is less known. Less AVs will pick it up since it is not out there yet.

And regarding your "just one payment and you got it back"...
Distribution is critical. And expensive.
You need a lot of boxes to distribute it since many of them will be instantly blocked. The payload has to be stealthed, else every single AV will recognize this very fast.
Does your ransomware contain anti-forensics? Or will one upload to virustotal break it beyond repair?