Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 303 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Selling keylogger server FUD/$1/LR

Hello

I bought new FUD keylogger

now I am selling server for $1 via LR

the keylogger has stealer

Stealers [ 23+ ]
( Important information: Contains absolutely *NO DROPS*)
  • [√] Firefox 3.5x-3.6x
  • [√] Internet Explorer 6,7,8
  • [√] Opera
  • [√] Steam Username
  • [√] Steam Password (We have a keylogging technique for this proof in thread, will always work we also have a stealer but found keyloggin tech. to work best ( *NEW* )
  • [√] Nimbuzz
  • [√] Rapidshare Upload & Download Manager
  • [√] Internet Download Manager
  • [√] Proxifier ( *NEW* )
  • [√] Nexus Auth Stealer (powerbot .ini file)( *NEW* )
  • [√] Windows Live / Hotmail / MSN
  • [√] Aim Hash (* READ below to see how it works*)
  • [√] Imvu
  • [√] No-IP
  • [√] FileZilla
  • [√] Dyn-DNS
  • [√] Coreftp
  • [√] Smartftp
  • [√] FlashFXP
  • [√] Pidgin
  • [√] Paltalk
  • [√] CD Keys ( CoD:4, Camtasia Studio 7, TuneUp 2010/2011 ) (Over 250 keys )
    Steals Aim Hash(Contains pass) - Steals the email and hash from registry then sends to you. Only works for Aim 6.x.x and below does not support Aim PRO nor does it support the new Aim 7.x.x whose method is still unable to be cracked. Once hash is stolen i have another app where the email and hash is entered then software injects the info into your registry you must also have the Aim application for this to be done. Once completed you can login the account with VPN or download Nirosoft mspass.exe to decrypt the password for you.

• [√] Windows Product Key
  • [√] System Information, IP and more

Post here and PM me to buy a server

Seems to be good.

But is it only way to purchase with server?