Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 113 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Sentry Cracking

Quote:(04-24-2014, 06:37 AM)vegimite Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You still havent responded to the most important part of my responce.

Which was...?

Im sorry I dont follow your anarexic mentality when it comes to grammar. I just dont give a fuck. I know that if someone is going to critize you over the least important part then they clearly dont have an argument.

Quote: (04-24-2014, 06:38 AM)Cressi Wrote:

Which was...?

The thread is useless, writing a script is easy and windows is shit.

Quote:(04-23-2014, 11:10 PM)Tiny Tina Wrote:

<Correction and texting out for you your mistakes>

Oh, snap...

Quote:(04-23-2014, 11:52 PM)Duubz Wrote:

Well, with people as immature as Vegimite, that's not possible.

Fair point, why waste the time?

Quote:(04-23-2014, 10:57 PM)vegimite Wrote:

Einstein was foreign, do you think that if spelt something wrong in a paper people would give a fuck?

If you cant attack the substance dont attack how its presented.

I love how all these skiddy girls are constantly saying they love each other and simply posting bullshit so they can help each other out.That behaviour behaves in your primary school playground.

That has nothing to do with nothing; you're not Einstein.

Since the substance is barely understandable because of the presentation; that's what comes first.

"That behaviour behaves". That made my day. Thanks.

Seriously, though: Back on topic. Now.

Quote:(04-24-2014, 06:38 AM)vegimite Wrote:

Im sorry I dont follow your anarexic mentality when it comes to grammar. I just dont give a fuck. I know that if someone is going to critize you over the least important part then they clearly dont have an argument.

Well, you sholud start; as it is the only way in which people can understand you without needing an explanation to go with your comment.

Whereas writing a script is no difficult task; I find that many people think it is. For this reason; there are programs online available for download if one does not want to program by oneself.
This means that one would have to have a way of learning the program; since one does not know the syntaxes of it (much like you with the English language), so they search communities for a guide. That is what I am presenting to the people in need; and the positive response shows it was clearly needed and appreciated.

On a further notice; yes, Windows is more or less useless for many tasks.

Quote:(04-24-2014, 06:27 AM)Cressi Wrote:

Oh, snap...

Fair point, why waste the time?

That has nothing to do with nothing; you're not Einstein.

Since the substance is barely understandable because of the presentation; that's what comes first.

"That behaviour behaves". That made my day. Thanks.

Seriously, though: Back on topic. Now.

You still havent responded to the most important part of my responce.

Quote:(04-24-2014, 06:38 AM)vegimite Wrote:

It's the most important part if you want to look half decent, which you need to provide a valid argument, which you need regardless because it's the rules.
I've attacked your grammar AND your glaringly flawed statements, the thing as a whole was invalidated.

And since this thread wasn't closed and OP wasn't warned, it's not useless as a result. You're going to have to suck it up but you really don't have any power in deciding what is useless and what isn't.

Quote:(04-24-2014, 06:46 AM)Tiny Tina Wrote:

It's the most important part if you want to look half decent, which you need to provide a valid argument, which you need regardless because it's the rules.
I've attacked your grammar AND your glaringly flawed statements, the thing as a whole was invalidated.

And since this thread wasn't closed and OP wasn't warned, it's not useless as a result. You're going to have to suck it up but you really don't have any power in deciding what is useless and what isn't.

Solid gold. Thank you very much <3
#Usingheartsjusttopissoffwhat'shisname

Quote:(04-24-2014, 06:59 AM)vegimite Wrote:

I have to say you are a particularly annoying user. This is my real question to you:

Why are you on a technology forum?

No you dont get it. You have to use <3 and then the same of one of your dumb friends.

Cute, you don't even know where you are <3

Quote:(04-24-2014, 06:46 AM)Tiny Tina Wrote:

I have to say you are a particularly annoying user. This is my real question to you:

Why are you on a hacking forum?

Quote: (04-24-2014, 06:49 AM)Cressi Wrote:

Solid gold. Thank you very much <3
#Usingheartsjusttopissoffwhat'shisname

No you dont get it. You have to use <3 and then the same of one of your dumb friends.

Quote:(04-24-2014, 06:59 AM)vegimite Wrote:

Why are you on a hacking forum?

That's funny; I was just thinking the same about you.

I have to what? Once again, your lingual skills kill your message.

<3