Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 570 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Setting up ettercap.

First you need to edit you etter.conf in order to arp poison the network.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

[Image: 77223217c.jpg]

Now look for this and remove the # sign.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

After you remove the # sign it should look like this.

[Image: 74946530.jpg]

Now look for this

[Image: 77101506.jpg]

and change to this

[Image: 67400483.jpg]

the when done press ctrl + o and thats it.

Now setting up the dms spoof plugin.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Second thing in the etter.dns do this first erase everything then type what i have below here.

the * mean that any website they browse to will be directed to your local IP

*.*.* A 192.168.1.15 [your_ip]
*.* A 192.168.1.15
*.*.*.* A 192.168.1.15

Images where provided by 1llusion I had to do this in windows.

wow thank you so much. :smile:
What about the basics of backtrack? :smile:
thank you.

Quote:(04-09-2011, 07:00 PM)darkscorpion Wrote:

wow thank you so much. :smile:
What about the basics of backtrack? :smile:
thank you.

Soon Soon I promise Its because I had an interview today then got rescheduled for tommorow I promise Alot more tutorials are comming and I have not forgotten you darkscorpian

Sorry I edited it

cd /usr/share/ is a typo.... edit it .. thanks

Hey I just want to say I love your guides and tutorials! Now im familiar with uncommenting the two lines I always make sure that is done before using ettercap. I also issue the echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward command. But i'm just wondering exactly what you are doing when you change the ec_uid and ec_gid numbers to 0. I don't know what those really mean.

I also have another question odd maybe. I use ettercap and ssl strip sucessfully in Backtrack wired but I just cant get it to work wireless. I was told to simply use -i wlan0 (wlan0 is my wireless interface on my comp)when I run ettercap but it never works. I wont get any errors and it will say its arp poisoning victims fine but it just seems to not work. I know because I test on my own network. Could just be MY network being weird.

Quote:(04-15-2011, 03:59 AM).LiT Wrote:

Hey I just want to say I love your guides and tutorials! Now im familiar with uncommenting the two lines I always make sure that is done before using ettercap. I also issue the echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward command. But i'm just wondering exactly what you are doing when you change the ec_uid and ec_gid numbers to 0. I don't know what those really mean.

I also have another question odd maybe. I use ettercap and ssl strip sucessfully in Backtrack wired but I just cant get it to work wireless. I was told to simply use -i wlan0 (wlan0 is my wireless interface on my comp)when I run ettercap but it never works. I wont get any errors and it will say its arp poisoning victims fine but it just seems to not work. I know because I test on my own network. Could just be MY network being weird.

When you change the ec_uid and ec_gid to zero its like running ettercap as admin.

Now when you run ettercap sometimes its unstable