Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 409 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Setup a large wordpress website

I'm currently working on a project that involves setting up a large menu in WordPress. For this i've used the pages section in WordPres to create the pages in this menu and i added the top level pages to the menu section. The reason for this is that the client does not need to change the menu every time a page gets added. The menu picks it up automatically.

This gets a little tricky when i comes to stuff like a news section (where you want to show an overview of posts). For this i've created a custom meta box voor the page where the client can select an post or a category of posts to display on that page. Also the menu contains quite a few items with the same info like a contact section or a route description for example. What i want is that this information is entered once and used on the different pages in the menu. That's were the custom metabox for the pages comes in handy again.

Now for the question... and maybe thats a matter of opinion, but i can't help but wonder if the above approach is the way to go... using only pages and a lot of custom scripts.

Anyone got experience with this?
Thanks for the help.

Cheer,
J