Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 909 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Sex Robots

in 60 years, gaming came a long way. BJ robots are new but soon they'll get ahead..

I hope they can first be more aesthetically pleasing. I'm more of a visual person

okay the tittle of this threat really make me laught, caught me by surprise, robot have no feeling after all, so its fine

I never understood why to use robots for sex when you can do it with a real woman, which will bring much more emotion and pleasure. My wife is one of those who can give such pleasure in bed that you can pass out. I also wanted to surprise her, so I decided to take a drug to increase its potency. My wife was absolutely delighted after that and could not even get out of bed after that

[To see links please register here]

I want to start taking these medications regularly. What do you think about it?

Nah I will just continue f*ck my hand

One day I'll open a brothel with sex robots

that thing is scary ... reminds me of ones of those things from horror movies

I want one that's just a giant ass. No face, no tits just a nice juicy ass sex robot.
No foreplay, no bullshit, no drama, just straight to assfucking.
Inshallah!

man wtf is this. idk why but i find this so wrong

I really like this forum. It provides us a lot of information.