Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 441 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Share Your Desktop

here is the glorious background of my 3:ple monitor desktop PC.
sorry if the background image is too sexy, but its the one I have and Ive had it for a while so yeah.
[Image: desktop_prtsc16_08_by_mindcon_troll_depa...M1eJRkAYuU]

Quote:(08-16-2021, 06:58 PM)d4ggm4sk Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

sorry if the background image is too sexy, but its the one I have and Ive had it for a while so yeah.
[snip]

I was expecting something lewder.

Quote:(08-17-2021, 12:09 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (08-16-2021, 06:58 PM)d4ggm4sk Wrote:

[snip]

I was expecting something lewder.
hmmmm. should I be dissapointed in myself? not good enough? :sad:
would it be safe to post it if its a printscreen? :confused: :zipped: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Better not to share my desktop :-D

Quote:(11-16-2021, 03:50 PM)test1423 Wrote:

Better not to share my desktop :-D
May I ask why?

I really like vibrant colors.
[Image: 2021-11-23_00-45-12.png]

My current setup on triple monitors:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(08-12-2021, 10:46 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-12-2021, 06:22 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I have to use a VM at work and everyone leaves documents all over the desktop. It drives me insane
I can 100% relate to this.

My boss has two 24 Inch monitors, and each one literally has 200+ Icons/folders/files. How he manages to locate each one quickly and efficiently, Is beyond me.

i dump papers on top of actual desk top, then it sorts automatically. papers most recent go to top, papers most past go to bottom. See, it is vertical chronological sorting technique called «pile».

Quote:(11-24-2021, 04:08 PM)david1 Wrote:

Quote: (08-12-2021, 10:46 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-12-2021, 06:22 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I have to use a VM at work and everyone leaves documents all over the desktop. It drives me insane

My boss has two 24 Inch monitors, and each one literally has 200+ Icons/folders/files. How he manages to locate each one quickly and efficiently, Is beyond me.

i dump papers on top of actual desk top, then it sorts automatically. papers most recent go to top, papers most past go to bottom. See, it is vertical chronological sorting technique called «pile».
Interesting arrangement you have there.

Quote:(11-24-2021, 10:41 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-24-2021, 04:08 PM)david1 Wrote:

Quote: (08-12-2021, 10:46 AM)mothered Wrote:

Interesting arrangement you have there.
i will patented no one else can use. you must organize paper now, or legal concussion.
how do i upload an files? i will like to show the desktop? do i have to host image on webserver? is this not security fault? if other members load it? i could make a web server for file, and log all connecting ips to deanonymize users? (edit: tested i guess no, unless it is content header problem)

also i must test xss below plz do not hate me :xd: sorry if this is small unrelated
[img]https://0day.red/images/smilies/xd.png\" onclick=\"window.alert('test');[/img]