Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 514 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Share your version of HC theme

coder-san wht about this sample?

[Image: Untitled-1-6.png]

Try to match the colour scheme. I like the style.
Please use Trim to erase the transparent bg next time so we can test directly using Firebug etc.

Thats the last modification i have done to it ..so can u give me the list of buttons required :smile: plz

Reply :

[Image: reply.png]

EDIT

[Image: edit.png]

report:

[Image: report.png]

Email :

[Image: email.png] or [Image: email2.png]

PM:

[Image: pm.png]

Find:

[Image: find.png]

WWW:

[Image: www.png]

Whatever u need me to edit :smile: i happily will..and to sage square glossy buttons isnt looking cool :sad: so made these :sad: i am sorry

i know size is bit large but looks cool :sad: dont scold me :|

the more quickly you guys reply..the faster i can go into editing the stuffs

nice buttons shadow love em :wub:

i dont know it might suit them as well..whatever...if u want some non-glossy rectangular buttones..tehn fine it wont take me more than 5 mins to make buttons matching this theme..but wont look good i tell u :sad:

since coder-san said stuff about editing theme.. i guess i am on it

Actually the only colours which will look good on the button are either black or the current colour.

my heads now getting dizzy..tell me do i need to create something different or these buttons will work out?

[Image: Untitled-2-1.png]

i know this one's stupid

Ok.. lets leave these right there, and pretend nothing happened. :p

fine...no prob :biggrin: ...