Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 564 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan)

Quote:(07-01-2013, 01:47 PM)SyncX Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I've watched it already.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(07-01-2013, 02:09 PM)Der Anarchist Wrote:

Probably poor translation. I'm sure it could be translated to a variety of things in English, since the languages don't run side by side. I still haven't gotten around to seeing this anime, funnily enough. Currently watching Gungrave, so I'll make this my next anime.

Never heard of Gungrave. Is it any good?

Quote:(07-01-2013, 02:15 PM)Eren Yeager Wrote:

Never heard of Gungrave. Is it any good?

I've heard it is, for the most part. I really like it so far. I am sad that I recommended it to a friend and he finished it before me. I dropped the anime on the first episode, aha.

Quote:(07-01-2013, 02:32 PM)Der Anarchist Wrote:

I've heard it is, for the most part. I really like it so far. I am sad that I recommended it to a friend and he finished it before me. I dropped the anime on the first episode, aha.

Ahah that was really bad. ahah I might give it a try later tho.

Watching it on Cruncyroll now.

This has the potential to be the best anime I've ever watched. If you have seen the show, you know what my avatar is all about.

Oh and OP, Attack on titan is not like Naruto in the least.

Quote:(08-07-2013, 04:27 PM)ryan Wrote:

This has the potential to be the best anime I've ever watched. If you have seen the show, you know what my avatar is all about.

Ahahahaha genius avatar is genius.
The first episodes it reminded me of Naruto A LOT. Not anymore as the story is progressing.

Quote:(08-07-2013, 04:27 PM)ryan Wrote:

Oh. My. God. I didn't even catch the reference until I saw your post. I feel bad now. Very bad.

Edit: Waiting on episode 18...

Doesn't seem to bad, although I have a feeling in my gut the ending is going to suck...

I've been watching this since it started airing. It's very good. There's a new episode out today.
If you're an anime fan, and you haven't heard of this - you should leave now