Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 297 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Show: Breaking Bad

I recently started watching the show Breaking Bad on netflix and it's dope. Anyone else watch the show?

No, I don't. It is not in Germany available, what is going on at that TV Serie?

Waiting for the new episodes, can't wait. Amazing show.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 12:00 PM)Lincoln Burrows Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The shows about a highschool chemistry teacher who gets diagnosed with cancer and starts to cook meth to get money for his family.

Sounds interesting, most of the TV Shows I've watched on Netflix just ended up boring me to death so I don't even bother watching them any more. I just go onto Netflix for movies or some stand-up.

The shows about a highschool chemistry teacher who gets diagnosed with cancer and starts to cook meth to get money for his family.

I've seen it on Netflix, but I haven't even thought of watching it; what's it about anyway?

I've seen all the episodes on Netflix; not caught up to the live series though.

Loved the show, can't wait for the new episodes, especially knowing how the last episode ended ^^
And for who doesn't know, it's about a chemistry teacher that uses his intelligence and skills to earn money for his cancer treatment and family. Obviously a lot of shit happens in the meanwhile that changes most of the stuff.

I might be the only person in the whole bloody US who hardly watches any US TV shows at all. Heard that the show's top stuff myself, will Netflix it then.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 05:24 PM)MxRE Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Yeah I know, makes you so excited. :sad:

My problem was I stopped watching them at the end of season 4 I think it was and sense they planned to end the show their wasn't really anything to bring me back into it.

But than they decided to keep going so it took me awhile to get around to watching it and now i'm sad that I have to wait for each new episode.