Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 293 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Shutdown all computers on my network w/o Administrator

So, as this is my first post, I realize I'll appear as a leacher. I do have intentions to get to know the community better. Anyways, let's move on.
I'd like to be able to shutdown all computers/devices connected to this network. It's my school's network. I've been wanting to do it for awhile now, but I can never get the chance. I'll be having the chance for the next few days, and I truly want to perform the task while everyone's at school. I do have access to the WiFi and a computer, also have my Android Phone if that can do anything(Alcatel One Touch Fierce XL). Any help is appreciated.
(( ALL COMPUTERS RUN WINDOWS 7 ))

I can do this from my Android phone. It's great.

A friend of mine figured out how to get admin on school desktops via booting in safe mode (you could then enable the guest account/make a new account with admin privileges). I have class with him tomorrow, so I'll document his method and make a thread when I have some spare time.

Assuming I've actually written that thread and you've followed the guide successfully,

[To see links please register here]

should get you the rest of the way there.

Quote:(11-03-2016, 02:33 AM)Ao- Wrote:

A friend of mine figured out how to get admin on school desktops via booting in safe mode (you could then enable the guest account/make a new account with admin privileges). I have class with him tomorrow, so I'll document his method and make a thread when I have some spare time.

Assuming I've actually written that thread and you've followed the guide successfully,

Over complicated.

All you need is netcut.

Quote:(11-03-2016, 02:33 AM)Ao- Wrote:

Would appreciate it.

You can login on an Admin account with kon-boot if you have physical access to a device. After that (if ActiveDirectory is enabled) you could shutdown all computers in the network with following command in cmd: "shutdown -i", after that you could shutdown most of the computers on the network.
(I doubt that you can shutdown the server with this though).

You can also use Netcut like @

said, although I didn't know it was also for shutting down PC's. I thought it was only for killing (cutting) the network.

Just to leave a quick warning, if you would shutdown all pc's, you can expect that they know which pc ran the shutdown command. Therefor if you are on the pc at the moment of the "attack" they will know it was you.

Best thing you can do is shut it down with your cellphone and spoof your MAC address of your phone (in case they would try fingerprinting the device that did it).

You could always sneak in and unplug the router/modem, too.

Quote:(11-03-2016, 11:30 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

You can login on an Admin account with kon-boot if you have physical access to a device. After that (if ActiveDirectory is enabled) you could shutdown all computers in the network with following command in cmd: "shutdown -i", after that you could shutdown most of the computers on the network.
(I doubt that you can shutdown the server with this though).

You can also use Netcut like @

said, although I didn't know it was also for shutting down PC's. I thought it was only for killing (cutting) the network.

Just to leave a quick warning, if you would shutdown all pc's, you can expect that they know which pc ran the shutdown command. Therefor if you are on the pc at the moment of the "attack" they will know it was you.

Best thing you can do is shut it down with your cellphone and spoof your MAC address of your phone (in case they would try fingerprinting the device that did it).
I had definitely planned to spoof the MAC address. That's a given. Yet, I am the most computer literate student in the school, they'll know I did it otherwise.

Quote:(11-03-2016, 07:05 PM)Oni Wrote:

You could always sneak in and unplug the router/modem, too. :tongue:
That's not an option when the router is in the server-room which is required to have a code-lock on the door handle. Also, the modem itself, just leads to the board of education servers. No point in doing that. I don't want to cut the internet access, just turn it off.

Quote:. Yet, I am the most computer literate student in the school

I'm the best piano player in my violin class.

Quote:(11-04-2016, 12:36 AM)Primitive Wrote:

Quote:. Yet, I am the most computer literate student in the school

I'm the best piano player in my violin class.

Was being serious to be honest. I live in a small town who's still behind on the times.