Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 471 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Skype, Outlook, and NetSol accounts hacked

I was recently hacked by a user who gos by the name of Ha4x0r. He somehow hacked my Outlook.com email, then got into my Network Solutions and Skype accounts, and changed the passwords and emails.

How do I get them back?

You have little to no information on the person I assume so it's hard to get them back to be honest.

Quote:(05-08-2013, 02:28 AM)Ominous Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I was recently hacked by a user who gos by the name of Ha4x0r. He somehow hacked my Outlook.com email, then got into my Network Solutions and Skype accounts, and changed the passwords and emails.

How do I get them back?

When you sign up for an email you can either apply a mobile phone number to it or you could apply a 2nd email to it.. Idk how it works since its never happened to me, but try that out? :S

Did you use a easy password / same password for multiple websites/services?

If you used real information for network solutions(Phone number does not matter) Call them, and tell them what happened. That's how I got mine back.
For outlook use one of the two security reset options, they can't be changed without the answer or the other email.

For skype you can steal it back if you know the email you used and five of the people on your contact list. Ask Anarchist, he is good at that.

You do realise how many "Ha4x0r"'s their are its annoying, and yes even if they do take you stuff just call and get it back, plus security questions on alot of sites cant be changed, so you could try that

I got hacked by the same "person".
Luckily, I could get most of my shit back.

I will make a thread of how I got hacked by the person, and how I got shit back.

- Snowfall