Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 460 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Skyrim Forum Userbars

These are really nice, good job bubble.

Lmao thought the watermark sort of thing was supposed to be part of the actual userbar, these are good though

Quote:(07-12-2016, 11:29 AM)Crow Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What is this suppose to look like? Cus if its Daedric armor then you are far off. Daedric isn't made out of rock. Aside from that, they're half decent. Lack of depth still remains.

Hehe nope, they weren't supposed to look like anything

Looks very nice.

Niceeee, I like them :smile: Good work!

You did a great job with Skyrim userbars, I like it, especially the armor. Skyrim is my favorite game of all times and watching other people making it better looking is so satisfying. It is like painting an old car that had a lot of scratches. Never could imagine that you could make a game better without the help of Skyrim developers. Two days ago I found out that I did not know

. Actually, I did not know if there are any mods available and now I have like 10 mods installed into my new Skyrim Special Edition version and it makes the game even better than it was. Thanks again for sharing userbars with us and sorry if I wen a bit offtopic, you just reminded me with those userbars about recent mods that I installed in my Skyrim.

Quote:(07-11-2016, 10:23 PM)Theós Wrote:

Some userbars I made for @5 . Still working on polishing. The white strike is the watermark :tongue:

[Image: 8vJq.png]

i cannt see any image man.........