Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 602 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Solr boost score based on wikipedia PageRank and solr score

I have solr indexed wikipedia dump. I get the results from solr query which have results shown according to the lucene score.

In the indexed files from Wikipedia i also have the field: PageRank calculated based on the inbound links to the title.

I want to get more relevant results based on the lucene score and the PageRank field.

What should be my approach here?.
How can i boost the results based on both the values.

Appreciate any leads.

If you are using the standard query parser or extended dismax, you can use this query

q=[your query]+AND+_val_:"PageRank"

Using both regular document score AND custom score based on the value of a field is the default behavior when you use the SolR FunctionQuery with the \_val\_ hook.
See here:

[To see links please register here]

> If you use a function query as 'just another term' (for example, by
> using the special field name _val_), the value of the function becomes
> a component of the overall query score, just as with any other part of
> the query. This includes the standard normalization, which amounts (by
> default) to multiplying scores by a magic constant (by default, that
> is inverse of the square root of the sum of squared weights).