Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 685 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Some recent anime I've watched

Black clover (COMPLTETED) 9/10 rating - 170 episodes all in all amazing anime with great writing and interesting combat scenes, the devil believers arc can be fully skipped though as it's not canon and filler (episode 130 till 148 I think)

Tokyo Revengers (COMPLETED) 7/10 rating - Pretty similar to how Erased works but weak plot and at times the characters felt rather annoying / the Yakuza aspects are interesting to note which is why I'm giving it a 7 still (Erased still 10/10 better)

Dr Stone (COMPLETED) 10/10 rating - great art, great plot, great characters and amazing information which actually follows real world logic definitely a good anime to binge

Is it wrong to try pick up girls in a dungeon (COMPLETED) 8.5/10 rating - likeable MC but the story relies heavily on entertainment chance (MC will find x or y weapon/person by pure chance when he needs to further the plot) which kinda ruined it at times for me, still super fun anime to watch regardless

Promised neverland s2 (episode 6) 4/10 rating - Super boring characters become unlikeable story feels weak and can't help but feel sad because season 1 was... just perfect if you're thinking of watching this show I recommend watching season 1 (which is 10/10) and leaving it there the ending is acceptable.

Will do a follow up thread if anyone wants as I pretty much anime all day anyway just don't wanna flood you all with reviews :confused:

-Manaka

Bro, I would give black clover a 7. I'm cutting 3 points because of Astas's screaming. That shit is annoying as hell. The way he says 'konoyaroooooooo'. And I agree with the rest of the ratings you gave.

I loved watching Bakuno Hero Academia would give it 10/10, for that season, Deku showed Night Eye while Al-Might chose him to be his successor. Even though Night Eye Died, he was relieved to see Deku changed his fate & there might be a chance that Al-Might would Stay alive. The animation was top class in the fight against Overhaul, mind boggling animation.

Attack of the Titans Season 4 Part 1 was an absolute master piece would rate it 9/10, just because they made me wait for the Part 2. Other than that no complaints. Awesome Anime.

Quote:(08-02-2021, 07:43 AM)Miamoo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I loved watching Bakuno Hero Academia would give it 10/10, for that season, Deku showed Night Eye while Al-Might chose him to be his successor. Even though Night Eye Died, he was relieved to see Deku changed his fate & there might be a chance that Al-Might would Stay alive. The animation was top class in the fight against Overhaul, mind boggling animation.

Attack of the Titans Season 4 Part 1 was an absolute master piece would rate it 9/10, just because they made me wait for the Part 2. Other than that no complaints. Awesome Anime.

MHA has been totally awesome, loved every season of it so far and I doubt it'll be done anytime soon, as for season 4 of attack on titan I actually had to get adjusted to the new style/story line but it's been refreshing to see.

I loved watching Bakuno Hero Academia would give it 10/10, for that season, Deku showed Night Eye while Al-Might chose him to be his successor.
I'm loving it so far. The characters are well crafted, they have interesting powers, awesome fights. And this one chick that's like naked all the time.

Would rate Black Clover latest sason 10/10. The storry was amazing, each characters matured quickly and it had no fillers was a thrilling ride.

Bakuno Hero is the best ❤️ and AOT is just love but yeah the season 4 part 2 was a bit predictable

Thanks for the good reviews! I hadn't heard of Dr stone and will have to look into it. I've never seen black clover either.

I think I saw the first season or so many episodes of is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon. I hadn't checked back since but might rewatch.

Quote:(08-12-2021, 07:36 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Thanks for the good reviews! I hadn't heard of Dr stone and will have to look into it. I've never seen black clover either.

I think I saw the first season or so many episodes of is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon. I hadn't checked back since but might rewatch.

I think you'll like Dr.Stone the sheer brilliance of the MC / science behind the show is great.

They explain how to make dynamite fully and then put a warning that this is infact real and should not attempt it (small example)

Is it wrong to try pick up girls in a dungeon was a low brain power anime to watch but enjoyable, liked it for what it was (:

Quote:(08-12-2021, 05:52 PM)ManakaJunpei Wrote:

Quote: (08-12-2021, 07:36 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I think you'll like Dr.Stone the sheer brilliance of the MC / science behind the show is great.

They explain how to make dynamite fully and then put a warning that this is infact real and should not attempt it (small example)

Is it wrong to try pick up girls in a dungeon was a low brain power anime to watch but enjoyable, liked it for what it was (:

Sometimes it's nice to change up between the relaxed binge and the heavier stuff. I usually prefer the heavier stuff for the most part, but I've not been able to watch much as of late. The lighter shows might be good to ease myself back into watching anime again!