Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 385 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
[Source] SysClean & DragDrop

The first source I'm sharing with you is called SysClean. You select a directory and an extension and it will list all files within that directory with the selected extension. You then can right click and delete the file from your computer. I have removed the EXE. Heres a picture:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

[To see links please register here]

to view this content.

I don't get it. Could you elaborate more on what these programs do?

With the first one, when you open it you select a directory and a file extension by clicking the buttons. Once you have selected them it will load every file from that directory with the selected extension in to a listbox to where you can delete them and its easier to see your files.

The second one allows you to drag and drop a picture on to the form. It could be used for uploading pictures to websites.