Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 680 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Sources of cryptocurrency exchange

Atsap. In General, if you want to raise your stock exchange with blackjack and ... well, you generally understand, this Assembly will suit you. But for use in large-scale purposes-not recommend (with it crypto-millionaire not then become, I same not became KHD. Although not much is annoying) . Of course you can rewrite everything for yourself on the finished platform, but digging in someone else's code is more expensive :smile: <--------- and since I have decided to take this step, I will spare you patience and strength, little pervert.

Characteristics and other:
Server Type: Linux (Shared / VPS / Dedicated)
PHP Version: 7
mySQL Version: 5x
Working with the block API.io
LARAVEL framework
A standard set of default by the exchange in General.

Download:

[To see links please register here]

let test it thank you for post : )

I think it’s easier to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrency during a market downturn. Then exchange cryptocurrency when the rate rises against the dollar.

Quote:(01-24-2020, 01:39 PM)Harumba Wrote:

I think it’s easier to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrency during a market downturn. Then exchange cryptocurrency when the rate rises against the dollar.
I also prefer not to engage in trading, but to buy cryptocurrency when the market goes down. For example, I bought Bitcoin for $ 3,500 last year in January and exchanged it for dollars in June 2019. Then the Bitcoin exchange rate rose to $ 12,000. I also recommend monitoring exchangers that offer the best cryptocurrency exchange rates

This allows you not to lose money at a disadvantageous rate.

thank you very much for the recommendations