Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 887 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Spotify premium account / codes

I am looking for a spotify premium account if you have one laying around you would take btc or eth for hit me up!

i modded my spotify apk a few weeks ago do you have android or apple?

I got some, I hit you up in the pm's

Quote:(03-04-2018, 01:11 AM)weezybaby8212000 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have an HTC one , not rooted as it's a temp phone. Once I get my replacment Moro z I'll be rooting it

Quote:(03-17-2018, 09:23 PM)Slacker Wrote:

Quote: (03-04-2018, 01:11 AM)weezybaby8212000 Wrote:

I have an HTC one , not rooted as it's a temp phone. Once I get my replacment Moro z I'll be rooting it

well i doesn't matter now lol spotify has already deviated account codes to there server and btw i didnt need to root my phone to mod the apk

I can do an upgrade to your personal account if you would be willing to pay in paypal? if not paypal then monero but the price would be like double xd
pp is $5
monero is $10

I can give you lots of accounts for just $5. Reason is they are like 2 months old and may not work anymore but you should find at least 1 that works

You can simply install an app named Tweakbox on iOS, and download spotify on it, you don't require an account to listen to anything on there, & it gives a whole lot of other options.

Quote:(05-11-2018, 09:05 PM)Shin Wrote:

You can simply install an app named Tweakbox on iOS, and download spotify on it, you don't require an account to listen to anything on there, & it gives a whole lot of other options.

I highly doubt that it lets you use any of the premium features.

Have a ton of premium ones lmk if you need some